• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

A few people bought some from Dre for $300 and 2 people paid $400 one of which was me. I should have jumped in sooner although I think they might come down before they go back up in price again.

Super cheap I hope. As much as I like this series, I am going to want one at some point.

So you have a problem with us trading? :sumo:

I'll be shocked if the RRPs show up on verbatim for $300-$400 b/c the raw books are selling for about $200. I've got 2 at CGC but great fear that I'm going to be in the market for a 9.8. Then again I always fear the worst so that when I catch a break I'm super excited. I'm sue one of them isn't going to come back a 9.8. I've git a fighting chance according to a very Sharp board member who sold me the other copy. I tend to think we'll see 9.6s at $250-$300 & 9.8s at %500-$600, but I've been wrong before & I'm sure to be wrong again.

I don't know that an easy equation is always the answer ... I'm just making a guess. What do you think the price tag will be? Ate you going to be selling any or in the buyers market or both?

Fair enough. I'll take the under on your guess but with 1st prints selling for over $100 it's not completely out of the question. Any series I have a interest in I am active on all fronts. (buy,sell,trade)

Looks like Saga 1 is going to exceed the 70k mark. A fifth printing is underway now to be on the shelves June 13.

Anyone know the record for the most printings of an Image comic book?

Edited by sclemons

It is much more than 5.

I see that Justice League #1 (2011) has eight printings, but don't know of any other monthly comic that has more than that.

Edited by sclemons

Looks like Saga 1 is going to exceed the 70k mark. A fifth printing is underway now to be on the shelves June 13.

70k total for all 5 printings?

70k total for all 5 printings?

It was at 70k through the 4th printing. Not sure how big the 5th printing is...

Super cheap I hope. As much as I like this series, I am going to want one at some point.

So you have a problem with us trading? :sumo:

If I have anything left that you want. (shrug)

Your BW book got shipped Saturday. The Y is beautiful, and the shipping was brilliant. (worship)

All I can say is that the RRP looks rarer and rarer every time issue 1 goes back to press.

...not to mention there have only been 4 NM copies listed in the past 6 weeks and all have sold between $200-$220.

Had 18 RRP copies pre-screened, pressed, and going through fast-track now. Here's hoping that I get a nice big pile of 9.8s soon... :)

:popcorn:

Will post a pic of the pile once they come back.

Seth

Edited by sclemons