• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Which reminds me -- has there ever been a CHEW "Last Supper" original piece of art sold? The cover image of that Last Supper? Man, that's a great piece of art.

Which reminds me -- has there ever been a CHEW "Last Supper" original piece of art sold? The cover image of that Last Supper? Man, that's a great piece of art.

yeah i love that piece

Any idea what the original CHEW Guillory Christmas cards are going for? I didn't see any on current or completed eBay auctions.

I think if you buy some stuff from Rob and April they will sell you a Christmas card at a much more reasonable price and/or just throw one in for free.

Any idea what the original CHEW Guillory Christmas cards are going for? I didn't see any on current or completed eBay auctions.

I think if you buy some stuff from Rob and April they will sell you a Christmas card at a much more reasonable price and/or just throw one in for free.

This is true

I'm just happy that I have a double sided autographed print of the last supper cover. That OA is awesome! Super cool! Definitely in my top 5 favorite covers (probably number 5 behind No. (1) one, (2) thirteen a and thirteen b, (3) nineteen a and b and (4) twelve).

lol

Selling the Christmas card? Really? :facepalm:

The 15 cover was a silent auction. The winner had been saving for that particular piece for awhile. #1 is with Rob, #2 sold on eBay for $1,100.

Did anyone else's issue 26 have a double printed last page for the sneak preview of Plantoid? I picked up 3 issues today 2 from 1 shop and 1 from another and all 3 have this defect. am i alone?

Did anyone else's issue 26 have a double printed last page for the sneak preview of Plantoid? I picked up 3 issues today 2 from 1 shop and 1 from another and all 3 have this defect. am i alone?

Yeah this must be a defect in everysingle one...just checked and my copy has one as well.

Yeah this must be a defect in everysingle one...just checked and my copy has one as well.

Thats what i figured since coming from two different stores. But i had a moment of hope that just maybe... hm

I liked this issue :) and found that it was indeed a little slow but Layman said in the back pages that the next few issues really kick things into gear.

I'm excited to hit issue #30 since Layman's been saying the series is about to get down to some serious business lol

Also I"m looking forward to the absolute edition of CHEW. I know he mentioned they plan to release it some point this year. Hopefully they do a signed & numbered edition like they do with WD & Invincible absolutes.