• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,839 posts in this topic

My first Cole cover and the second one is on it's way :whee:

IMG_1785.jpg

Just got the second one today :banana:

IMG_1798.jpg

Very cool. Congrats. Are those white things the cases they're in? If so they look very heavy duty.

Nice well-matched pair!

Suspense 4 is real tough, I just hope to find an affordable mid-grade with decent eye appeal some day. :wishluck:

In the meantime, I've added a few Cole books recently, here's one picked up off ebay from a board member:

captainflight7.jpg

Suspense 4 is real tough, I just hope to find an affordable mid-grade with decent eye appeal some day. :wishluck:

In the meantime, I've added a few Cole books recently, here's one picked up off ebay from a board member:

captainflight7.jpg

Nice pickup (thumbs u

Made a pretty good dent in my L.B. Cole search today.

I found this first one in a local antique shop for ten bucks. I don't know how many times I walked by it. It was in a case underneath some overpriced drek so i never asked tto see the stack of books. Today I did for some reason and this was on the bottom.

IMG_2697.jpg

The Living Bible #2: Joseph and his Brethren

And then this was waiting in the mail for me when I got home from a fellow boarder.

IMG_0476.jpg

Startling Terror Tales #6

Two L. B. Cole books in one day! It was a pretty good day.

Correct!

Thanks for finally wrapping that up, Jim.

My pleasure Chris (thumbs u I'm still kinda shocked that Billy didn't come up with the answer (shrug)

have never seen an esther wms movie in my life; but, movie geek that i am, i did know she was married to khan.