• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

Just registered.

After the "Mandatory Race Insurance" (WTF...!?!?) and the processing fee, it ends up being $81.85.

Feel like I already got molested a little bit.

Mandatory Insurance is a great thing in case a walker decides s/he is going to bite a contestant or a contestant bludgeons a walker ... this way they can keep having these kinds of events in the future with no fear of civil liability. (thumbs u

I contacted The Walking Dead Escape event coordinator and asked about the #100 exclusive/variant they are giving to Survivor attendee's. This is what he had to say:

"You will receive an exclusive cover to Issue #100 that you will not be able to get outside of this event."

:headbang:

Only if you survive... :insane:

Dan

The person who created the thread or someone else has been changing it to offensive stuff like "Lori is a prostitute" for a while now. It's lame if you ask me.

we've been doing it for years now, so don't expect it to stop. some of you guys are JUST NOW catching on. i for one, am not going to stop having fun with the subject title....mainly because i love seeing new subject titles. relax...and have a little fun

Edited by Hawkman

"You will receive an exclusive cover to Issue #100 that you will not be able to get outside of this event."

What I take from this:

They hand you the comic, then send you through the gauntlet of zombies, all of whom are trying to beat your brains in for the comic book. The comic books will all be shredded, and none of them will make it outside of the building.

Now it sounds like even more fun! Try getting a 9.8 under these circumstances!

Maybe CGC will need to institute a new "infected" label...?

I contacted The Walking Dead Escape event coordinator and asked about the #100 exclusive/variant they are giving to Survivor attendee's. This is what he had to say:

Dan

Not according to this. That way Nico still gets his when Doug and I throw him into the herd...(multiple times)

"All Survivors and Walkers will receive an Exclusive Special Edition of the 100th Issue of The Walking Dead.

All Spectators will receive an Exclusive Special Edition poster of the cover of the 100th Issue of The Walking Dead."

http://www.thewalkingdeadescape.com/faq.html

I made the mistake of renting Ankle Biters, a horrible 2002 horror movie, one night with some friends. Here's the trailer if you want to torture yourself.

If Walking Dead heads down this road by issue 150...

lol....you got 'em good

For those of you not in the know. The subject of this thread has changed every now and then for years, even before this current thread. if you look at the first page of this thread, evil ash is like the 2nd reply i think. for some reason, he left the "i" out of the subject title, and every now and then, a few of us would notice (i did on 9.30.09), and either correct it, or have some fun and change it.

Edited by Hawkman

Dan

Ohhh, I will Survive alright...

Dan

Not according to this. That way Nico still gets his when Doug and I throw him into the herd...(multiple times)

"All Survivors and Walkers will receive an Exclusive Special Edition of the 100th Issue of The Walking Dead.

All Spectators will receive an Exclusive Special Edition poster of the cover of the 100th Issue of The Walking Dead."

http://www.thewalkingdeadescape.com/faq.html

Sorry Nico but for a 9.8 copy of this exclusive you will have to be sacrificed for the good of the boards :foryou: