• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

In other news....

The English F.A have confirmed that Duran Duran are to release Englands Euro 2012 song. 'His Name Is Rio And He Watches From The Stand'

Funny.

I really feel sorry for Rio though. Not because I think he should have gone, but because I don't buy the injury explanation. To me, it seems clear that he's been left out because of the potential conflict between him and Terry (who I think is a reprehensible little turd).

It's so misguided too - it's not like the people who support Rio are going to be thinking "Oh well, no problems, since he's not actually physically here I'm going to be JT's best mate".

Hodgson has really missed a trick in my view - this was a great opportunity to clear the decks and blood some new talent a couple of years in advance of the next World Cup, at a time when expectations are probably at a 20 year low. Including Lampard, Gerard, Terry, Barry as probable starters, and like Downing has blown that. Oh well.

In other news....

The English F.A have confirmed that Duran Duran are to release Englands Euro 2012 song. 'His Name Is Rio And He Watches From The Stand'

Funny.

I really feel sorry for Rio though. Not because I think he should have gone, but because I don't buy the injury explanation. To me, it seems clear that he's been left out because of the potential conflict between him and Terry (who I think is a reprehensible little turd).

It's so misguided too - it's not like the people who support Rio are going to be thinking "Oh well, no problems, since he's not actually physically here I'm going to be JT's best mate".

Hodgson has really missed a trick in my view - this was a great opportunity to clear the decks and blood some new talent a couple of years in advance of the next World Cup, at a time when expectations are probably at a 20 year low. Including Lampard, Gerard, Terry, Barry as probable starters, and like Downing has blown that. Oh well.

Got to agree with you on Ferdinand & Terry - I wouldn't have selected either of them for the squad as both of then come with to much baggage these days.

In other news....

Funny.

Got to agree with you on Ferdinand & Terry - I wouldn't have selected either of them for the squad as both of then come with to much baggage these days.

If he's picked Terry, he might as well have picked Barton. They're both a couple of nasty little thugs. Hopefully Terry will get his comeuppance shortly at the trial. :wishluck:

Bet they go for Martinez.

Martinez wouldn't go to villa.

Wouldn't want him either - I don't know why the media thinks he's that good a manager.

Bet they go for Martinez.

Martinez wouldn't go to villa.

I don't think he would either.

Villas Boas would be good, if only for the obvious headlines! I think he's done with the PL though...

He'll do for me.

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of the UK on-line comic shops?

Google is a nightmare as some that I know of like Wolf Comics just don't show up, which leads me to believe that heaps that I'm unaware of will also not be showing up.

The only one you need:

http://www.comicanadirect.com/#content=home

Google is a nightmare as some that I know of like Wolf Comics just don't show up, which leads me to believe that heaps that I'm unaware of will also not be showing up.

I'm an online comic shop that's not online yet. :tonofbricks:

You need a... :makepoint:

No more like :makepoint::makepoint::makepoint:

C'mon Gaz before I end up looking like this :preach:;)

No more like :makepoint::makepoint::makepoint:

C'mon Gaz before I end up looking like this :preach:;)

I'm working on it, I'm working on it. :juggle:

Been scanning, grading, bagging, boarding and pricing for most of this week. :ohnoez:

All the comics you could ever need are currently in Arsenalherd's spare bedroom :gossip: