• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,148 posts in this topic

I've been around the forums for a while and have made purchases from a few of the sales threads, but I have never had my own sale thread and am thinking of having one.

My question is, if I'm selling a large amount of 50 cent, $1.00, and $2.00 comics, do I need to have scans for all of them? I can understand if the prices are above that, that scans are necessary, but they become overwhelming and time consuming when selling 1000 or so bargain comics.

I've been in threads that handle these types of comics both ways (scans and no scans) What is the board consensus on this issue?

Thanks. :foryou:

Maybe scans upon request?

That's what I was thinking as well, Mike. I'm normally on the buying end of comics and just don't want to break any rules.

I'm thinking it's fine to do this. Most likely, the percentage of people asking will be small. Hopefully. :wishluck:

I have a friend that loves the original X-O title, so I thought I would surprise him with a nice example of an X-O Manowar 1. Even better, a board member selling Valiants in his thread informs me he has two 9.4 (+) copies of this book that I can buy as part of my purchases. I thought that was really nice of him, and perfect timing to deliver one as a gift.

My 9.4 (+)s have arrived.

XOs003.jpg

XOs002.jpg

XOs001.jpg

I'll wait the 30 days expected on the forum in the event this situation isn't addressed. Unfortunately, the board member seems to log in and post on the boards - just not respond to PMs. Thank goodness these were not expensive.

So sellers unsure of your books, please - please - please take those books out when grading and bring yourself comfort what you sell matches what you state. It's a huge help to both parties.

I have a friend that loves the original X-O title, so I thought I would surprise him with a nice example of an X-O Manowar 1. Even better, a board member selling Valiants in his thread informs me he has two 9.4 (+) copies of this book that I can buy as part of my purchases. I thought that was really nice of him, and perfect timing to deliver one as a gift.

XOs003.jpg

XOs002.jpg

XOs001.jpg

I'll wait the 30 days expected on the forum in the event this situation isn't addressed. Unfortunately, the board member seems to log in and post on the boards - just not respond to PMs. Thank goodness these were not expensive.

So sellers unsure of your books, please - please - please take those books out when grading and bring yourself comfort what you sell matches what you state. It's a huge help to both parties.

Yikes!!! :eek:

This is definitely not cool. Hope everything works out in the end, Bosco. (thumbs u

XOs003.jpg

XOs002.jpg

XOs001.jpg

Yikes!!! :eek:

This is definitely not cool. Hope everything works out in the end, Bosco. (thumbs u

+1

XOs003.jpg

XOs002.jpg

XOs001.jpg

You should unfriend that person for liking Valiants.

Why? You wear Garanimals so as to know how to dress, and I still keep you on the friends list.

Back off the Valiants.

:sumo:

Why? You wear Garanimals so as to know how to dress, and I still keep you on the friends list.

Back off the Valiants.

FIGHT ! :headbang:

Back off the Valiants.

HUGS, HUGS, HUGS ! :headbang:

:cloud9:

Back off the Valiants.

FIGHT FOR HUGS ! :headbang:

:cloud9:

;)