• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

Who would want Stan Lee's auto scribbled all over the cover of thier Hulk 1 or AF 15? I don't see it's appeal! When he dies, if he ever does. It's not like his signature is going to on the same level as a Babe Ruth signed baseball. So get that fantasy out of your heads!

Damn man so much hate, are people not allowed to like the man and want his signature?

You're allowed, but you did ask for our opinion lol

Who would want Stan Lee's auto scribbled all over the cover of thier Hulk 1 or AF 15? I don't see it's appeal! When he dies, if he ever does. It's not like his signature is going to on the same level as a Babe Ruth signed baseball. So get that fantasy out of your heads!

Damn man so much hate, are people not allowed to like the man and want his signature?

Well I was asking for your opinion if the book would come back a lower grade. not on how much everyone hates SS.

Well I was asking for your opinion if the book would come back a lower grade. not on how much everyone hates SS.

We're all selectiver readers.

:roflmao:

:sumo::kidaround:

:makepoint:

:sumo::kidaround:

Selective

That's good, getting ready for old age and the spouse.

I don't mind some signatures, sometimes, but only if they are very subtly and perfectly placed, on less than HG books.

Selective

That's good, getting ready for old age and the spouse.

I don't mind some signatures, sometimes, but only if they are very subtly and perfectly placed, on less than HG books.

:shy:

Signatures (imo) belong on modern books or readers. At the very least put them on the inside... but that's just my personal opinion.

nah to each his own, I didnt want to start a huge discussion about SS as I know lots of people do not like them.

I personally dont mind them I once I get my keys to the grades I plan on keeping for a long time I know that I will crack most of them and have them SS.

I really just wanted to get some opinions on if the book looked like a solid 2.5. I dont mind sending books off over and over to get the grade I want. But with SS it just seems like a lot of trouble to go through. So I was hoping people here would let me know. Didnt mean to take the thread off topic about SS hate.

Sorry I think SuFunk has a thread here already for that topic.

+1

Unless Stan drops your book. Or there's a hidden defect I think your good to stay at 2.5 slim chance of a bump. I don't see a drop to 2.0 though.

Thank you sir

+1

:roflmao: Mike your sig speaks for itself

+1

:roflmao: Mike your sig speaks for itself

:blush: