• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

There have been some AMF 2/5's floating around of late - Heritage BW, a Boardie had one recently, Sparkle City had one in a recent auction, and now this one. hm

There have been some AMF 2/5's floating around of late - Heritage BW, a Boardie had one recently, Sparkle City had one in a recent auction, and now this one. hm

I still regret selling my 4.5 ten yrs ago for the whopping sum of $400. :tonofbricks:

:o Yikes!

A-Man 7 = :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

:taptaptap:

(shrug) Larson, not Church (Church copy has fugly red felt pen color touch along the top of the spine - I used to own it).

A-Man7LL.jpg

That's about as pretty a copy of A-Man #7 as you will ever find. :cloud9:

Just arrived today from the Comiclink auction.

I put in a bid about 20 minutes before the auction ended then went out to dinner. I happily found out later that night that I won it for about 60% of my max bid.

It's always a good feeling when your max bids aren't maxed out.

Untitled.jpg

Congrat's damonwad, that's a very nice looking mid-grade copy of a fantastic Centaur.

I still don't have a FP 35 as the right copy just hasn't come along for me. Maybe at SDCC next month... :wishluck:

Just arrived today from the Comiclink auction.

I put in a bid about 20 minutes before the auction ended then went out to dinner. I happily found out later that night that I won it for about 60% of my max bid.

It's always a good feeling when your max bids aren't maxed out.

Untitled.jpg

One of my all-time fave covers....

After admiring this thread for years I can finally contribute. My first Centaur, Amazing-Man 5!

AmazingMan51CGCVG-35.jpg

Well, I see that you are starting at the top and working your way down.

Congrats on a nice copy of a real key book. (thumbs u

After admiring this thread for years I can finally contribute. My first Centaur, Amazing-Man 5!

AmazingMan51CGCVG-35.jpg

Congrats!!! Nice presentable copy... :applause:

I saw this one and at the time I was thinking, what a presentable looking 3.5 copy. And it is... :headbang:

AmazingMan51CGCVG-35.jpg

Congrats, Todd! That's an awesome book.

AmazingMan51CGCVG-35.jpg

Congrats, Todd! That's an awesome book.

Way to go, Todd - that is such a nice book for the grade, and the PQ is almost perfect. Great copy.

Thanks guys. The census shows 15 unrestored copies, 12 of which are 4.5 or below, and 8 of them are 2.5 or lower. It's a tough book in grade. So I was really pleased to get such a nice looking VG copy with great colors, a clean cover image, and nice pages.