• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How big is your collection?
5 5

How big is your collection?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How big is your collection?

690 posts in this topic

Maybe take some pics of your comic room/collection.

There's a nice thread for that in Comics General.

I'm looking forward to see it!

Finally got around to it. Sorry for the wait guys.

Here is my room.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5599813#Post5599813

Here are some photos of some of my comics.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5601216#Post5601213

I'm at 9,999. The next comic that makes it into my hands will put me into 5-digit territory. Unfortunately, I'm expecting a package of about 10 comics, so then I'll have to choose which lucky comic gets the honor. First one in the package would be a nice random method to go with.

I'm at 9,999. The next comic that makes it into my hands will put me into 5-digit territory. Unfortunately, I'm expecting a package of about 10 comics, so then I'll have to choose which lucky comic gets the honor. First one in the package would be a nice random method to go with.

:applause:

When I first answered this question, I completely underestimated how many comics I actually have. How many comics can fist in a short box? I have 18 short boxes. We'll say that it's closer to 12 considering a few of them aren't full. Also, I never thought about including my storage facility from the left over inventory of Adventure Comics in Monterey, California that I bought a few years ago. I have no idea how many there are....or even how many boxes. I don;t even know what's in most of them...except that a vast majority of them are 90's .

About 1600 currently, but hoping to lop off about 400 of those soon as they were inadvertent acquisitions. (i.e. Craigslist long-boxes bought for the one good comic in them!)

I've got a full-run of Daredevil, all volumes, one-offs, and miniseries. I've got all the official variants, but not all the price change variants (yet). Currently trying to make a collection of cover appearances with DD.

Also slowly trying to complete a run of Amazing Spiderman (this one will take a while).... :P

When I first answered this question, I completely underestimated how many comics I actually have. How many comics can fist in a short box? I have 18 short boxes. We'll say that it's closer to 12 considering a few of them aren't full. Also, I never thought about including my storage facility from the left over inventory of Adventure Comics in Monterey, California that I bought a few years ago. I have no idea how many there are....or even how many boxes. I don;t even know what's in most of them...except that a vast majority of them are 90's .

Hard to fist alot of comics at the same time. lol

Hard to fist alot of comics at the same time. lol

lol