Page 3 of 8 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#5660706 - 05/07/12 09:51 PM Re: what's next for Marvel films? could it be.... [Re: RedRaven]
chunkybutt Offline
If you have a dream about out-posting me, you better wake up and apologize.

Loc: cincinnati, OH
Is it just me? Or did other people miss the Infinity Gauntlet in Odins treasure room?
I mean I had no idea that they displayed it at Comic Con in 2010. Had I paid attention a little more the Thanos cameo would not have been such a surprise.

#5661295 - 05/08/12 02:26 AM Re: what's next for Marvel films? could it be.... [Re: chunkybutt]
Sandflea Offline

Loc: the 614, Ohio
Waiting on these two, one or the other, to appear:

PM/IF appeared in the Avengers animated series the week before last, as well as Scott Lang...

Heroes For Hire movie anyone?

Collections: Raws (mostly)/ CGC /LEGO

#5661319 - 05/08/12 03:35 AM Re: what's next for Marvel films? could it be.... [Re: Sandflea]
B767293 Offline
Up 20 words per minute since I signed up

This is what I heard from some homies that works for LA Times and TMZ:

*There will be a handful of Marvel-related movies to tie-in to Avengers 2. These lower-budget movies will have a story line that will all lead to the Infinity Gauntlet saga in Avengers Part 2.

*Captain America 2 will focus more on Cap's recruitment of Earth's heroes. With some Hollywood writing magic and fanboy lawyers making this a reality, Fantastic Four and X-Men will be incorporated to the story.

*Thor 2 will tackle the Galactic Beings. Asking them to help with Thanos, since no Earthly or Asgardian power can match the gauntlet.

*Avengers 2 will not start where Part One left off. By the time Part 2 comes out we all have these other movies feeding us what I hope is a good story. And typical trilogy, we'll be left off with a cliff-hanger on Part 2, only to be blown away in Part 3.

*The last 2 minutes of Part 2 will show quick scenes of earth's heroes gathering at the Avengers headquarters (Stark's NY building), and the Galactic Beings hovering outside Earth. And he bonus clip at the end of the credits will show the Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four, etc. hanging out in the same room.

Anonymous: Even Thor has to be human sometimes

#5661394 - 05/08/12 06:42 AM Re: what's next for Marvel films? could it be.... [Re: B767293]
Chip Cataldo Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: Myrtle Beach, SC
LOL. None of that is correct. \:\)

Peace,

Chip

#5661403 - 05/08/12 07:00 AM Re: what's next for Marvel films? could it be.... [Re: kaylab]
Stryfe1000 Offline
Chatzilla

Loc: Notts, UK
Squirell Girl movie

#5661406 - 05/08/12 07:05 AM Re: what's next for Marvel films? could it be.... [Re: krighton]
ComicConnoisseur Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: BOSTON STRONG
 Originally Posted By: krighton
I'm still sticking with the rumor of an INHUMANS movie.

What I heard is that
the contenders are Inhumans, Guardians of the Galaxy , Doctor Strange, Ant-Man , and a fifth mystery hero.
;\)

Edited by ComicConnoisseur (05/08/12 07:07 AM)

#5661445 - 05/08/12 07:53 AM Re: what's next for Marvel films? could it be.... [Re: ComicConnoisseur]
Arsenalherd Offline

Loc: Broadstairs near London
Kick *spoon* 2
#5661450 - 05/08/12 08:00 AM Re: what's next for Marvel films? could it be.... [Re: RedRaven]
Ogami Offline

I can't find the huggy gremelin, but trust me, I'm all kinds of hugging you right now.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: The House of Sinanju
 Originally Posted By: RedRaven

I'm in.

Also, and I know this is a bit of a kiljoy, but we might want to stop and acknowledge how special the Avengers movie is in a certain time and place and recognize that between studio demands, fickle audiences, and actor egos, we may NEVER see another film like this ever again.

I'm going to enjoy what a miracle Avengers is, and not count my next Marvel team movies before they're hatched. Also, we might want to begin to think about some of these properties as being perfect as animated films, (see above) seeing as how we DO have the perfect marriage of Marvel and the Mouse (and the desk lamp that comes with).
Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free. I shall die here. Every inch of me will perish. Every inch but one. An inch... It is small, and fragile, and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us. I hope that, whoever you are, you escape this place. I hope that the world turns and things get better. But I hope most of all that you understand that even though I will never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. It seems strange that my life should end in such a terrible place, but for three years, I had roses, and apologized to no one..........Valerie's Last Words, V for Vendetta

#5661473 - 05/08/12 08:24 AM Re: what's next for Marvel films? could it be.... [Re: RedRaven]
Speedmaster1971 Offline

Daredevil reboot?
#5661481 - 05/08/12 08:36 AM Re: what's next for Marvel films? could it be.... [Re: Speedmaster1971]
umyeahwhatevers Offline
The Post-man always rings twice. Uhm... ring ring?

Loc: don't worry about it...
There is only one Marvel movie that would matter if made...
Nomad...
You don't know Jack Monroe?

Page 3 of 8 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, plitch, cgcmod3, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, scaffrey, cgcmod5, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod7, CCGmod0, cgcmod8, Barbara T, cgcmod9, Matt Nelson, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, PaulS., ccgmod1 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
New coins added to website, more to come this weekend
by stldanceartist
10 minutes 21 seconds ago
eBay, 99c starting 10/23: nice 1600s/1700s "holey" silver coins + some fossils
by lordmarcovan
Today at 01:08 PM
Error Coins for Sale
by Jon Sullivan
Yesterday at 12:14 PM
WTB NGC MS69 Quarters 2009-2014
by Kapimono
10/21/14 11:57 AM
Comics Marketplace
Books Added - FF 52 x 2
by KPR Comics
1 minute 22 seconds ago
1965-66 Door Sized Spiderman Poster by Ditko
by ft88
45 minutes 17 seconds ago
The Avengers . . . BAH! I'll Destroy You ALL!
by cpannell
Today at 01:17 PM
SIP #1 and #3 SS, Thief of Thiefs, WD, and more
by mikej61
Today at 12:36 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.02 seconds in which 0.005 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

IDW Publishing Aspen Titles