• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iron Man #55 Club

168 posts in this topic

Figured all the other keys and semi-keys had a thread (if one exists I apologise).

I'll get the ball rolling.

IM55001.jpg

:luhv:

Top grade :eyeroll:

Like I am going to spend 500-600 on a book to get signed. Almost all of my Bronze SS keys are sharp 8.5-9.0 copies. Very pretty and no one getting too bent about my "ruining" high grade copies. :luhv:

Figured all the other keys and semi-keys had a thread (if one exists I apologise).

IM55001.jpg

Wow, I would be embarrassed to get mine out now.

Like I am going to spend 500-600 on a book to get signed. Almost all of my Bronze SS keys are sharp 8.5-9.0 copies. Very pretty and no one getting too bent about my "ruining" high grade copies. :luhv:

You ruined that Boy Commandos.

IM55001.jpg

Wow, I would be embarrassed to get mine out now.

Oops, I am sure someone will have this in the Out-of-context thread :blush:

You ruined that Boy Commandos.

:whee:

Guess its gonna be a while before this book cools off enough to touch :facepalm:

That's for sure. I'm glad now that I bought my two graded 9.6 copies a year ago. Although they are no longer blue labels and are currently on their way back to me as 9.6 Stan Lee Sig Series :whee:

IronMan55aF001.jpg

IronMan55BF001.jpg