• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,756 posts in this topic

Picked up this beautiful Hellraiser complete fifteen page story "To Mock Your Own Grinning" painted by Miran Kim:

that is amazing!

where did you come across that?

This is my first piece of original art - I looked for a long time, and I'm really excited to have it in my collection - it's from the New 52 Justice League by grandmaster Jim Lee. The pic is Batman/Bruce Wayne unmasked going after Supes on Apocalypse

Photobucket

Edited by Thawk

This is my first piece of original art - I looked for a long time, and I'm really excited to have it in my collection - it's from the New 52 Justice League by grandmaster Jim Lee.

Nice! Way to get started with a bang!! :headbang:

Picked up this beautiful Hellraiser complete fifteen page story "To Mock Your Own Grinning" painted by Miran Kim:

Those are spectacular! :o

Seriously!

What a great score...

Ultimate Spider-man Annual #2 page #9

I got it for a pretty cheap price I dont know much about pages or OA currently hanging this on my wall while I have it for sale.

photo1.jpg

Ebas Sketch done at the Pittsburgh con just got it back from the framers today.

photo2.jpg

I've never really understood the sentiment of "Glad I got this page back in my collection." until today. If you like a page so much, don't sell it to begin with.

I picked up this DPS quite a few years ago and had high hopes of getting many more pages from the issue. In my opinion it is one of the best single issues EVER and certainly one of my favorites. What I didn't know when I got the DPS was that another collector also had plans to complete the issue for his own collection. It's not comic books, we both can't have a complete run. :makepoint: . So, after some persuasion on his part, and some understanding of the desire to put a book back together I sold the DPS with the stipulation that if he ever let it go I would get first chance to buy it back. Well, that time came earlier this week. I was contacted by the owner saying he was ready to sell me the DPS plus the other 18 pages he had gathered from the issue :o . Now I am just 2 pages away from putting this issue back together :cloud9:

125820.jpg.f972c17cd5484687a87a098931ddc021.jpg