• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Our town is full of plastic Mancs. And I live 300 miles away from it

We aren't all that bad. :)

I'v supported United since I was 10, due to family influence not choice. I live in the midlands and believe me it would be easier travelling to watch a local team but I was brought up to follow United and have been a season ticket holder for years.

Always makes me laugh that United get stick for plastic fans when I don't think it's any different for any of the big clubs. I don't know any other united fans in my friends group thier all Liverpool, further away than United!

And aren't thier a lot footballers out there who would be leading working class lives if they hadn't been given a gift of being good at football and developed that gift?

Who turned this into a hoofball thread? :baiting:

I used to love the game before it became all about roasting bimbos and who's got the best haircut.

Give me Stan Bowles and Charlie George over these prancing, diving,prima donnas any day.

:preach:rantrant. :signofftopic:

In the latest Previews they are selling the Gerber Photo Journals, A-K, L-Z.

I'm getting the A-K which will cover the Bats & Tecs.

They're also doing a Marvel dedicated one for those interested in seeing photos of the finest comics available at the time :)

Edited by Bane

In the latest Previews they are selling the Gerber Photo Journals, A-K, L-Z.

I'm getting the A-K which will cover the Bats & Tecs.

They're also doing a Marvel dedicated one for those interested in seeing photos of the finest comics available at the time :)

I'll have to check out the Marvel one I think (thumbs u

I'm sure it will have me :frustrated:

quick shout regarding Comicana, got my 1st back issue order from FT today, and for one comic the packaging was top notch, i will be back to him many more times

I just got these two from Nick, who? if anything, under grades.

Picture280.jpg

Picture281.jpg

quick shout regarding Comicana, got my 1st back issue order from FT today, and for one comic the packaging was top notch, i will be back to him many more times

I just got these two from Nick, who? if anything, under grades.

Picture280.jpg

Picture281.jpg

That's because Nick is rubbish at grading...

I mean what's with under grading?

:jokealert:

Yep, Nick's grading is as good as it gets. I noticed at the London Con that he still uses the old Stateside/Comicana labels which give detailed descriptions of the book and point out specific faults with the book.

When you buy from him, you know exactly what you are getting and that the grading will be spot on or even somewhat generous.

Yep, Nick's grading is as good as it gets. I noticed at the London Con that he still uses the old Stateside/Comicana labels which give detailed descriptions of the book and point out specific faults with the book.

When you buy from him, you know exactly what you are getting and that the grading will be spot on or even somewhat generous.

+1 you won't go wrong buying from nick, he's a nice guy as well

..... and he's good company to go drinking with. :applause:

Garry here is also someone you can't go wrong buying your books from and im really excited about his new site. Iv bought from Garry and couldn't be anything but happy, he's also a great guy and most welcoming of boardies! Certainly made my 1st weeks on the boards top notch (thumbs u

Garry here is also someone you can't go wrong buying your books from and im really excited about his new site. Iv bought from Garry and couldn't be anything but happy, he's also a great guy and most welcoming of boardies! Certainly made my 1st weeks on the boards top notch (thumbs u

Aw shucks. :blush:

You've been a pleasure to deal with and to chat with yourself, Jamie. Glad you found your to the Boards, mate. :headbang:

Now if only I could find more more than a few minutes here and there to work on my website....... :juggle: