• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Just got word, my London books are on their way home! :banana:

:applause:

:whee:

What tier were you on Bane. I got told at least a month for economy. Well done though, I can't wait to get my books back

Standard.

I think that Rooneys maybe the best OH kick, but as goals go, Cisse had two on Wed that were better than Rooneys OH in my opinion.

The second one was, maybe not the best ever, but it was really special and must be up there with the best.

How about biggest goalkeeping howler?

Who was the player who shot from the halfway line and Roy Carroll threw it in his own net, threw it out and no one gave it as a goal!

Is this the best ever goal in Premier League history? hm

Winning Goal

I was there for that goal, actually seated behind the goal at that end (east stand lower). Still sends tingles down my spine when I see it, it was an awesome goal and the circumstances made it one of the best iv seen at OT

Think Rooney's would be hard to argue against. It's everything you'd want in a goal, and especially scoring like that against your bitter rivals with the added pressure of a derby match. What is really impressive is how quickly he readjusts for the strike he was running the other way and checked back so quickly.

Would love it if Villa scored a goal let alone one like that :(

Goalkeeper easy one.

Being a Villa fan it has to be Peter Enkleman against the Bluenoses when he let Mellberg's throw sneak under his foot.

Still to this day don't think it touched him but his expression says it all.

If I were Enkleman I would have punched the crap out of that fan who who gave him the wanking sign and tapped him on the face. Seriously. Fine, suspension, court date, jail time... wouldn't care, nobody does that to me without suffering a broken nose. :sumo:

Think Rooney's would be hard to argue against. It's everything you'd want in a goal, and especially scoring like that against your bitter rivals with the added pressure of a derby match. What is really impressive is how quickly he readjusts for the strike he was running the other way and checked back so quickly.

But its Spud-head... who without football, would be working somewhere with his name on his shirt.

I cannot stand his reaction either, the "god pose" before he is scooped up...

It might be apparent at this juncture that I dislike Man Utd.

But its Spud-head... who without football, would be working somewhere with his name on his shirt.

I cannot stand his reaction either, the "god pose" before he is scooped up...

It might be apparent at this juncture that I dislike Man Utd.

A lot of people are on your side about your feelings for Man Utd and Skrek's 'Twin brother' (thumbs u