Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#5646279 - 05/02/12 01:10 PM Re: WTB Walking Deaf 1 raw or low grade [Re: Tanatar]
jjeanius Offline
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

I know someone who has a nice copy but with very small (fairly minor) moisture damage at the bottom edge. Looks nice, but moisture damage is the kiss of death for many collectors, so not sure if it would appeal to you or not. I can put you in touch if that might interest you.
#5646289 - 05/02/12 01:17 PM Re: WTB Walking Deaf 1 raw or low grade [Re: Tanatar]
Hawkman Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: Vertical
 Originally Posted By: Tanatar
Haha ok ok I'm sorry it was funny it was just late and I was frustrated because I've been looking for this book for too long but anyways, any leads??

Yeah. Plus us commenting will only keep your post near the top of page one. All in fun. Hope you find a copy

1. Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers #'s 7, 9,13 - VF-/NM
2. Batman (2nd series) # 1 - VF+/NM
3. Walking Dead (1st prints) #'s 1-6, 19, 27, 48, 61, 63 - VF+/NM
4. Walking Dead (2nd prints) #'s 2, 33, 97 - VF+/NM
5. Manhattan Projects #'s 1, 1b - VF+/NM
6. Saga # 2 - VF+/NM

#5646531 - 05/02/12 02:45 PM Re: WTB Walking Deaf 1 raw or low grade [Re: Hawkman]
Tanatar Offline
I am gonna miss that car.

Yeah jj if you could tell him to pm me or give me a name that would be great

#5646711 - 05/02/12 03:35 PM Re: WTB Walking Deaf 1 raw or low grade [Re: Tanatar]
jjeanius Offline

OK, I will touch base with him and see if it's cool that I give you his contact info...and you can go from there.
#5647471 - 05/02/12 08:08 PM Re: WTB Walking Deaf 1 raw or low grade [Re: jjeanius]
oakman29 Online   shocked

Colonial Mustard in the library WITH THE CANDLESTICK!

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Orange county,SoCal
 Originally Posted By: jjeanius
Sorry, I didn't realize no jokes were allowed in your thread. This is a place of serious, SERIOUS business, and should be treated as such. Now I know.

Good luck finding your funny book.

I get it! You don't want anyone to thread *spoon* your WTB thread,but it's okay for you to do it? \(shrug\)

Call me Oak,Oakland,Oakman,David or Dave,just don't call me a cab.
Every collection,from the most valuable Golden age,to the readiest of reading copy Moderns,is assembled with care and thought,and is worthy of respect because of it,if for no other reason.RMA

A year ago...A cold October night...A broken down car on a dirt road...A man...A girl...Madness...Pain...And the shadows...My God the shadows!- J. O'Barr

You're milkshake is gone dude. Wipe up the moisture ring and move on.-Chuck Gower
Nerd cesspool- lizards2

#5647752 - 05/02/12 09:23 PM Re: WTB Walking Deaf 1 raw or low grade [Re: oakman29]
comicalgems Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

No room for Walking Ansomia jokes then?
#5647842 - 05/02/12 09:44 PM Re: WTB Walking Deaf 1 raw or low grade [Re: oakman29]
Branget Offline

Branget: This is all fine and good but I'm at almost 18k posts and still no custom title. How do you explain that?

Arch: I guess I can't.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: The placement is PERFECT!
 Originally Posted By: oakman29
Sorry, I didn't realize no jokes were allowed in your thread. This is a place of serious, SERIOUS business, and should be treated as such. Now I know.

I get it! You don't want anyone to thread *spoon* your WTB thread,but it's okay for you to do it? \(shrug\)

Don't go talking logic now.

#5648039 - 05/02/12 10:34 PM Re: WTB Walking Deaf 1 raw or low grade [Re: Branget]
Tanatar Offline
I am gonna miss that car.

Can someone just please sell me this book

#5648272 - 05/03/12 12:12 AM Re: WTB Walking Deaf 1 raw or low grade [Re: oakman29]
jjeanius Offline

I didn't come into this thread asking to buy the exact same book he started the thread to find. I made a joke that bumped his thread to the top of the board. And, subsequently, I also volunteered to try to put him in touch with someone that might have the exact book he is looking for. I am sorry if you are having difficulty grasping the distinction here.

On a side note, I love the way you seem to have adopted me as your pet trolling project. I can't remember ever having exchanged a single comment on a single thread with you before, and yet here you are, following me around and trolling all of my posts with your oh-so-clever barbs and inane comments. Reminds me of third grade when you would follow around the girl you like and then punch her in the arm to prove to everyone that you don't really like her. It's cute. I'm flattered.

Edited by jjeanius (05/03/12 12:16 AM)

#5648324 - 05/03/12 12:39 AM Re: WTB Walking Deaf 1 raw or low grade [Re: jjeanius]
oakman29 Online   shocked

Colonial Mustard in the library WITH THE CANDLESTICK!

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Orange county,SoCal

I didn't come into this thread asking to buy the exact same book he started the thread to find. I made a joke that bumped his thread to the top of the board. And, subsequently, I also volunteered to try to put him in touch with someone that might have the exact book he is looking for. I am sorry if you are having difficulty grasping the distinction here.

On a side note, I love the way you seem to have adopted me as your pet trolling project. I can't remember ever having exchanged a single comment on a single thread with you before, and yet here you are, following me around and trolling all of my posts with your oh-so-clever barbs and inane comments. Reminds me of third grade when you would follow around the girl you like and then punch her in the arm to prove to everyone that you don't really like her. It's cute. I'm flattered.
Don't flatter yourself! I'm all about the inane comments towards everybody,not just you.

Call me Oak,Oakland,Oakman,David or Dave,just don't call me a cab.
Every collection,from the most valuable Golden age,to the readiest of reading copy Moderns,is assembled with care and thought,and is worthy of respect because of it,if for no other reason.RMA

A year ago...A cold October night...A broken down car on a dirt road...A man...A girl...Madness...Pain...And the shadows...My God the shadows!- J. O'Barr

You're milkshake is gone dude. Wipe up the moisture ring and move on.-Chuck Gower
Nerd cesspool- lizards2

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Architecht, dena, cgcmod, cgcmod2, cgcmod3, cgcmod5, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1, PaulS. 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSHO: Silver Eagles
by bsshog40
Yesterday at 08:52 PM
WTB 1936-1942 Proof Washington Quarter with Significant Frost/Contrast
by coinman_23885
Yesterday at 01:42 PM
FS - World Coins - 1898 and 1898A French 10 Centimes
by robec1347
Yesterday at 01:04 PM
FSH: 1921-S Walker PCGS vf35 CAC, $2650 dlvd
by BAJJERFAN
Yesterday at 10:51 AM
Comics Marketplace
Avengers #181 - 9.8 WHITE PAGES
by JJ Speederman
Today at 11:58 AM
New Ebay auction, Copper Bats, NYCC, Modern slabs and more!!!
by Dmac538
Today at 11:20 AM
The Addams Family by Jack Sharkey PBO FN-VFN 1965 RARE Pyramid 1229 1st Printing
by ericjmz
Today at 11:02 AM
Spellbound 12 & JiuW 28
by GermanFan
Today at 11:01 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.012 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

IDW Publishing Aspen Titles