• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Golden Age Adventure/New Adventure/New Comics
7 7

1,762 posts in this topic

Thnx guys - I'm thrilled to have this NBC copy for 1/10 the price of what it would have cost me otherwise.

:headbang:

I'd be thrilled as well. Currently, I'm just jealous :shy:

Well the last few posts on this thread inspired me to pick this one up and I never thought I would ever own a blue label of this book so time to bump this thread :banana:

IMG_1849.jpg

Edited by goldenacase

Well the last few posts on this thread inspired me to pick this one up and I never thought I would ever own a blue label of this book so time to bump this thread :banana:

IMG_1849.jpg

Super nice copy that presents really well for mid-grade!

Hard to read the label note, but it looks like it got hammered for a piece of tape on the centerfold? Geez, I'll take keys like that all day long - hearty congrat's on a great book.

:golfclap:

IMG_1849.jpg

You son of a :censored:

(worship)

Glad I was able to snag this book. Go figure, i had depleted my comic slush fund, then it pops up... to tough to find so bought her anyway. Unrestored w super nice PQ, near edges are cream, but otherwise lots of eye popping white. Cover is detached. Thought of having Matt/Kenny work on her, but not sure yet.

IMG_1331

Glad I was able to snag this book. Go figure, i had depleted my comic slush fund, then it pops up... to tough to find so bought her anyway. Unrestored w super nice PQ, near edges are cream, but otherwise lots of eye popping white. Cover is detached. Thought of having Matt/Kenny work on her, but not sure yet.

IMG_1331

Leave it just the way it is :) Nice book :applause:

IMG_1331

Leave it just the way it is :) Nice book :applause:

+1

IMG_1331

That is a beauty! Worth taking the comic fund into the red!