Page 27 of 27 « First<2324252627
Topic Options
#5654040 - 05/05/12 01:29 AM Re: Mammoth Hardcover and TPB Sale [Re: sufunk]
USArmyParatrooper Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: 17S PV 4768 0327
 Originally Posted By: sufunk
 Originally Posted By: USArmyParatrooper
 Originally Posted By: sufunk

Gee, I'm sorry you are apparently brain dead and have ZERO common sense or respect! You can honestly tell me it didn't cross your mind how classless and rude it was especially since he had already clearly gotten upset about it?!?

He had ALREADY asked you not to do it but for some INSANE reason, you just had to come back in and brag about ordering from a competitor! I can't even contemplate what planet you are from that you didn't realize how utterly classless that was! Something no longer for sale??? You linked a site that sells TPB's!!! Did you not notice that's at he's selling here?!? Just what he wants, someone going on there, picking up the book he already sold and hey, why not look around and spend money on that site instead of his thread! Perfect!!! Just what you want when you start a sales thread!

And you're trying to spin this on me because I quoted your completely m o r onic posts?!? Perhaps you might have noticed that when I posted, he had already CLOSED the thread in complete disgust over you guys repeating your amazingly classless move he had already politely asked you to stop doh\!

You didn't notice that chief???

I was sad that I missed the book. Someone found one for sale and posted a link for me. I thanked him. I wasn't reading the thread when he brought it up the first time. When YOU posted the thread was closed, but not when I posted.

Fortunately your opinion is absolutely meaningless to me. Shurnkenhead and I have had a very brief and friendly PM exchange. The very person you're feigning such extreme "outrage" over is cool with me. That's all that matters to me, not the opinion of some loudmouth internet blowhard.

Sweetleaf!

That actually works out perfect since I feel the same way about rude, classless m o ronic dolts chief

Btw, I would like to point out though how hilarious i find it that for some reason you decided to point out the thread was closed when I posted, not when YOU did. What point exactly were you trying to make there??? Of course I knew that, he closed the thread BECAUSE of your rude, thoughtless; classless post brainiac! lol

I'm sorry, why should I care about your opinion again? Tell me again why you matter?

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#5654045 - 05/05/12 01:33 AM Re: Mammoth Hardcover and TPB Sale [Re: USArmyParatrooper]
shrunkenhead Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: The Scorched Earth/Texas
I propose we let this thread die so that I can start a new one with lotsa pretty books, eh?

CGC registry award winner! Check it!

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=1427

Page 27 of 27 « First<2324252627

Moderator:  cgcmod6, Architecht, dena, Gemma, cgcmod4, cgcmod, cgcmod2, cgcmod3, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1, PaulS. 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH; BU roll 1964 P Kennedy halves, $200
by cucamongacoin
Today at 07:26 PM
FSH; $500 FRN VF with a problem *SOLD*
by cucamongacoin
Today at 07:25 PM
1942 Walking Liberty NGC PF 67 CAC
by Mark T
Today at 05:32 PM
1888 Liberty Seated Dime NGC MS 65 CAC
by Mark T
Today at 05:28 PM
Comics Marketplace
Some Key Spideys, some Pre-Code Horror, A Piece of Gold, and more...
by Omaha-CGC-Comics
6 minutes 47 seconds ago
Strange Tales #180 CGC 9.6 White SS Jim Starlin
by The Resurrection
53 minutes 17 seconds ago
Jerseys Finest Comics sales thread! Fresh from CGC, keys, SS!
by The Resurrection
Today at 08:49 PM
90's Deadpool, Batman & Various Others
by Jonahmeh
Today at 08:24 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.023 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

125 x 125 - Geppi's Entertainment Museum IDW Publishing