• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

JJ,

I know you've taken some heat over in the OA forum, but I just wanted to say CONGRATS on getting a mention in Bleeding Cool this afternoon!

Linky: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/04/26/walking-dead-19-cover-on-sale-for-50000/

Soooo.... would $45K do it? :insane:

It's been a wild ride...no doubt about that! That is my 2nd Bleeding Cool story in a month. The last was the record setting Walking Dead 19 CGC SS!

All I can say is call me crazy, but at the end of the day, as I have stated over and over...

If it sells, great. If it doesn't, oh well. Nothing to lose.

There is no such thing as bad publicity. XOXOXO

Your friend,

--Sean.

Don't trust Sean.

Your better friend,

Darrell

So which one of you snagged OA Issue #64, Page 02!? I was looking at it yesterday and would have bought it today BUT....it sold! :facepalm:

I was almost going to buy that page myself! It's a pretty satisfying page.. haha... cheers to who ever got it!

Edited by Phillip

I haven't checked this thread in awhile, but has anyone been playing the episodic game? So far episode one of five has been released. Looks like they'll be coming out monthly. The story has been good so far.

No late action. Is the weekly craze over?

I was hoping to stay up and buy your NYX 3's but I'm tired.

Weekly's sold for 202.50 for the set. No snipes. Only one of the NYX 3's sold. It always baffles me when you have two of an item and one sells while the other does not.

I haven't checked this thread in awhile, but has anyone been playing the episodic game? So far episode one of five has been released. Looks like they'll be coming out monthly. The story has been good so far.

Finished the first episode today. It was, surprisinly, extremely satisfying.

So I will be buying my first piece of Walking Dead OA on Tuesday or Wednesday. I have to wait until a payment clears the Paypal hold. I have my eye on a page on Splashpageart. Does anyone know why they only accept money orders, cashier's checks or personal checks?

It says they take Paypal if necessary. That is the way I would like to pay, but I don't want to cause a headache.

So I will be buying my first piece of Walking Dead OA on Tuesday or Wednesday. I have to wait until a payment clears the Paypal hold. I have my eye on a page on Splashpageart. Does anyone know why they only accept money orders, cashier's checks or personal checks?

It says they take Paypal if necessary. That is the way I would like to pay, but I don't want to cause a headache.

Mark is great guy to deal with an talk to. Anyhow, I have bought a half dozen pieces from Mark using Paypal with zero issues. You just have to add %3 for PayPal fees.

Edited by WiseGuyX

Finished the first episode today. It was, surprisinly, extremely satisfying.

I agree the story is well written. I like how it takes place during the time Rick is in his coma. I'll be playing through again, but will make different decisions to see how it effects the game. Especially with herchel.

Where do you go to play this game...?

It came out for PC/MAC/XBOX/PS3

http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/page1

If you have never played a telltalegame before look up a trailer or something like that. It is more of like you are watching a series of cut-scenes and making decisions. Lots of fun, but just check out some gameplay on youtube to know what you are getting.

Here is a walk through of the first bit of the game. There is spoilers obviously but at least you can see how it plays.

Edited by Tuff Ghost

so it's sort of like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" video game...?

Yes. It's about 1-2 hours long. Each month a new episode will come out.

It's well worth the $4.99 per episode. Lots of fun, within comic book continuity (takes place pre-Walking Dead #1), and easy to pick up.