• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Here's a new addition to my Fantastic Four collection.

RAD300212012328_153322.jpg

Rick,

Amazing book! I love that issue, and also number 28 with the X-Men

Thanks. I always loved 25 - 28 myself.

I agree -- very impressive -- and moreso given that Tom's doing it the right way...books always have superior eye appeal, and he never pays too much either. Patience is a virtue!

Or so I keep telling myself as I grind away at a 1-102 run in high grade... :makepoint:

Great book, Tom, and good luck with your sale in the Marketplace as well.

Dan

My newest addition...been wanting one of these for awhile... :cloud9:

Need just #18 and #25 now to complete my 14-55 run in 9.0 or better... :headbang:

FANTASTICFOUR50CGC90OWW.jpg

FF50_FC.jpg

Great run and book, Tom!! I love FF #50. It has such serious tones from the Galactus story line mixed in with the whimsy of Johnny's first day of college! lol great pickup!

Matt

Tom's book definitely presents better than a 3.5.

I love that 48-50 triple as well - and so hard to find nicer copies of 49 given the black cover!! Those three all look very nice!

There's a lot on ebay right now for all three (raw, but seller claims 9.2-9.4 if memory serves). Asking $10,000 or thereabout :o