Page 2 of 8 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#5630426 - 04/26/12 11:34 AM Re: This should be a criminal offense.... [Re: bronzilla]
BlowUpTheMoon Offline

Don't let these guys jerk you around. To change your custom title, go to My Stuff, then go to Preferences. You can change your custom title there.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Buffalo, NY
 Originally Posted By: bronzilla
 Originally Posted By: chrisco37
 Originally Posted By: FUELMAN
Im not sure its possible for the best of mothers to care properly for 14 toddlers, much less this woman.

I've seen video where she was literally moving from one child to another, non-stop. How could anyone, much less one single parent, give any child enough time to be nurtured?

Top it off with saying $150 is too much to fix one of your toilets, but spend $600 on your hair style......while your kids poop in plastic toilets out in the backyard.....

Its crazy!

My 3 sons and I would often piddle out in the back yard with our dogs, but we considered it a male bonding experience. We never went poo-poo in the yard though.

One of the requirements of keeping your "Man Card" is using the outdoors to relieve yourself whenever possible.

Its a "right of passage" \(thumbs u

Mark your territory.

#5630431 - 04/26/12 11:38 AM Re: This should be a criminal offense.... [Re: BlowUpTheMoon]
bronzilla Offline

My friends call me "etc"

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Outside the Matrix. Where RU?
 Originally Posted By: BlowUpTheMoon
Im not sure its possible for the best of mothers to care properly for 14 toddlers, much less this woman.

I've seen video where she was literally moving from one child to another, non-stop. How could anyone, much less one single parent, give any child enough time to be nurtured?

Top it off with saying $150 is too much to fix one of your toilets, but spend $600 on your hair style......while your kids poop in plastic toilets out in the backyard.....

Its crazy!

My 3 sons and I would often piddle out in the back yard with our dogs, but we considered it a male bonding experience. We never went poo-poo in the yard though.

One of the requirements of keeping your "Man Card" is using the outdoors to relieve yourself whenever possible.

Mark your territory.

It used to annoy their mother when she would look out the window and see what was going on. Women just do not understand the process. She eventually got used to it.
Populations suffer from a fear of change, for their conditioning assumes a static identity. Challenging ones belief system usually results in insult and aprehension. Being wrong is eroniously associated with failure, when in fact to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates us to a new level of understanding. There is no such thing as a smart Human being, for it is merely a matter of time before their ideas are updated, changed or eradicated. This tendency to hold on to a belief system, any belief system and sheltering it from new possibly transforming information, is nothing less than intellectual materialism. Dominant World views operate with the same social irrelevancy, they exist as barriers to social and individual growth. Major institutions exist as barriers to personal and social growth for each group perpetuates a closed world view.

Pat Tillman... Remember him please, he deserved so much more. http://www.pattillmanfoundation.org/

#5630439 - 04/26/12 11:41 AM Re: This should be a criminal offense.... [Re: bronzilla]
Forbush-Man Offline

Custom title? I don't need no stinkin' custom title.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: 1st EMPEROR !!!!!!

Its crazy!

Mark your territory.

It used to annoy their mother when she would look out the window and see what was going on. Women just do not understand the process. She eventually got used to it.

She got used to you & your kids killing the landscape? \:o

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES
Pulp Magazines, Comic Books & more...

"I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken." - Forbush-Man 2014

#5630448 - 04/26/12 11:46 AM Re: This should be a criminal offense.... [Re: Forbush-Man]
bronzilla Offline

My friends call me "etc"

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Outside the Matrix. Where RU?

Its crazy!

Mark your territory.

She got used to you & your kids killing the landscape? \:o

We "watered the bushes"
Populations suffer from a fear of change, for their conditioning assumes a static identity. Challenging ones belief system usually results in insult and aprehension. Being wrong is eroniously associated with failure, when in fact to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates us to a new level of understanding. There is no such thing as a smart Human being, for it is merely a matter of time before their ideas are updated, changed or eradicated. This tendency to hold on to a belief system, any belief system and sheltering it from new possibly transforming information, is nothing less than intellectual materialism. Dominant World views operate with the same social irrelevancy, they exist as barriers to social and individual growth. Major institutions exist as barriers to personal and social growth for each group perpetuates a closed world view.

Pat Tillman... Remember him please, he deserved so much more. http://www.pattillmanfoundation.org/

#5630449 - 04/26/12 11:46 AM Re: This should be a criminal offense.... [Re: bronzilla]
chrisco37 Offline

I think mine is coming up soon

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Caltopia

Its crazy!

Keep up the good work! \(thumbs u

#5630616 - 04/26/12 12:57 PM Re: This should be a criminal offense.... [Re: Forbush-Man]
truthteller Offline
Instigator
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: The one true undisputed Truth
Photographs published by TMZ show writing on the walls and children going to the bathroom in portable training toilets in the backyard.

I don't understand why it is such a big deal. This is the normal course of life in Oklahoma, Arkansas and Kentucky. \(shrug\)

TRUTH

Max, 5/7/2010 I will see you again

#5630727 - 04/26/12 01:59 PM Re: This should be a criminal offense.... [Re: truthteller]
Forbush-Man Offline

Custom title? I don't need no stinkin' custom title.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: 1st EMPEROR !!!!!!
 Originally Posted By: truthteller
Photographs published by TMZ show writing on the walls and children going to the bathroom in portable training toilets in the backyard.

I don't understand why it is such a big deal. This is the normal course of life in Oklahoma, Arkansas and Kentucky. \(shrug\)

TRUTH

She lives in California.

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES
Pulp Magazines, Comic Books & more...

"I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken." - Forbush-Man 2014

#5630792 - 04/26/12 02:37 PM Re: This should be a criminal offense.... [Re: Forbush-Man]
WoodenJefferson Online   content

I have nothing to add or subtract, I am merely here.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: In a headlock with my ego.
 Originally Posted By: truthteller

TRUTH

She lives in California.

She's lowering the bar then for all Californicators.

#5631013 - 04/26/12 04:07 PM Re: This should be a criminal offense.... [Re: bronzilla]
Not*Sure* Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: reading my comics ignoring u
I think there are more than a few disturbing things about this story..

according to the hairdresser octoturd paid $520 for two haircuts and a brazillian blowout.

Doesn't she live in CA? Because in CA I believe there is legislation underway to make brazillian blowouts illegal..because they are not only known to cause breathing and health problems but have been linked to cancer.

http://main.stylelist.com/2010/11/12/brazilian-blowout-sued-by-california/

http://news.consumerreports.org/safety/2...dvertising.html

So not only is the mom a pig but she is totally exposing her kids to dangerous chemicals..
As the 21st century began, human evolution was at a turning point. Natural selection, the process by which the strongest, the smartest, the fastest, reproduced in greater numbers than the rest, a process which had once favored the noblest traits of man, now began to favor different traits. Most science fiction of the day predicted a future that was more civilized and more intelligent. But as time went on, things seemed to be heading in the opposite direction. A dumbing down. How did this happen? Evolution does not necessarily reward intelligence. With no natural predators to thin the herd, it began to simply reward those who reproduced the most, and left the intelligent to become an endangered species.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.
*Spoon you* I'm eating!

#5631025 - 04/26/12 04:13 PM Re: This should be a criminal offense.... [Re: Not*Sure*]
Not*Sure* Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: reading my comics ignoring u
Here is a copy of warning from the state of Oregon's Osha about the hazardous chemcials in Brazillian blowout mainly Formaldehyde gases that are formed in the heat portion of the treatment.

Even though the results of the product are miraculous and make the hair look super fabulous..it is causing health problems not only for clients who sit through the procedure repeatedly..but a lot of problems for stylists who use the products in the salon on a regular basis.

I would definitely not think it safe to do inside a house with some many tiny children.

I also think there should be a law against someone getting foodstamps in the amount of 2 grand a month paying over $500 to get her hair done

not to mention the parade of maids TMZ filmed going into her house ..4 in all claiming they were there everyweek..

really being on financial aid for housing and food assistance in CA allows you to get maids and $500 hair treatments?

seriously?
As the 21st century began, human evolution was at a turning point. Natural selection, the process by which the strongest, the smartest, the fastest, reproduced in greater numbers than the rest, a process which had once favored the noblest traits of man, now began to favor different traits. Most science fiction of the day predicted a future that was more civilized and more intelligent. But as time went on, things seemed to be heading in the opposite direction. A dumbing down. How did this happen? Evolution does not necessarily reward intelligence. With no natural predators to thin the herd, it began to simply reward those who reproduced the most, and left the intelligent to become an endangered species.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.
*Spoon you* I'm eating!

Page 2 of 8 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, ngcmod, Architecht, cgcmod3, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, ccgmod1, PaulS. 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS: Confederate Collectors ?
by agentjim007
01:05 AM
FSH: Blue Beauty 1819 50C Capped Bust Half, PCGS AU55 CAC, Overton-109
by BROADSTRUCK
08:30 AM
Anyone selling junk silver?
by mtnstyne
11/19/14 10:49 PM
WTB: Minstate Brown Indians
by dimefreak
11/19/14 08:58 PM
Comics Marketplace
Precode CGC Strange Tales
by Heresy
For a fistful of dollars
by gojira
01:43 PM
For Sale Uncanny X-men #1 (1963) 7.0 Raw
by gdfisher
12:40 PM
cgc 9.8 New Mutants 98 on sale this week for 720.00 shipped free in the USA
by Timeless icons
11:16 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.015 seconds in which 0.004 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.