• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hack/Slash Suicide Girls Annual #1 Cover E Rare?
1 1

23 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to locate any information on this book. I searched google for an hour found no active listings. I have never seen it before and none have sold on eBay in months possibly over a year. Anyone know when this variant was produced or distributed by either Devils Due or Suicide Girls? Covers A, B and C seem easy to come by but D and E seem to be just not found

sihackslashannual1e.jpg

I got a cover D on eBay a year ago or two back. I got it pretty cheap too if I remember correctly. I think those old HS issues might be tougher to find now that DDP is gone and with the expanded fanbase due to Image. Still not bad prices for anyone looking to scoop up the old series.

Cover E was a pain in the butt to find when it was released. I believe the Suicide Girls debuted that cover at SDCC 2008, then had some available on their website (got mine order date 8/8/08). I don't recall Devil's Due having it on their store ever.

Edited by Jeff Bohn

Cover E was a pain in the butt to find when it was released. I believe the Suicide Girls debuted that cover at SDCC 2008, then had some available on their website (got mine order date 8/8/08). I don't recall Devil's Due having it on their store ever.

This whole series has been a pain in the butt to put together.

I didn't get into it till issue #25 of the DDP, luckily a comic shop online had the entire DDP series with variants that I bought in bulk. Ever since I've been buying up the missing issues.

Thanks to FastballSpecial :cloud9:

This whole series has been a pain in the butt to put together.

I didn't get into it till issue #25 of the DDP, luckily a comic shop online had the entire DDP series with variants that I bought in bulk. Ever since I've been buying up the missing issues.

Thanks to FastballSpecial :cloud9:

I am to please. (thumbs u

My personal quest is cover D myself. I have seen E a couple of times now havent seen a copy of D for 3 years now and could kick myself for passing on it. I still need the SDCC 25, :sorry: but just dont want to pay the price from that ebay seller.

Soon as Seeley's popularity continues to rise people will realize how difficult that set is to make.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Is there still an option in Hollywood out for the development of HACK/SLASH? I heard at first it was going to be a major motion picture movie. Then, I later heard it was going to be a TV series, possibly just animated, not live action. Does anyone know what's going with bringing Hack/Slash to the mainstream?

I would think, with the whole fairy tales and classic monsters like Warewolves, Zombies and Vampires, Hollywood would be fast tracking comic book properties like "Hack / Slash" as well as Josh Howard's "Dead @ 17" and Mike Allred's "I, Zombie" to cash in on the current trend on TV and in the Movies.

Still in development for a live action movie (as it has been for the past 5+ years) , latest news was that a director (Marcus Nispel) was chosen in January. It's basically out of Tim's hands now, all he can do is wait like the rest of us.

There is also a Hack/Slash animated movie in the works by Matt Pizzolo and Halo-8 studios. That has been in development for a couple years.

I don't know if I would hold my breath. Elfquest has been talking about a movie for over 30 years now. Deadworld has a -script and had a director I think. Dead@17 is supposedly in the works. Seems like the movie should be released while the comic is at it's hottest and I think that would have been as soon as it jumped to Image. If it didn't go then I think Hollywood will get colder and colder feet about it. But then again I could be wrong, either way I have my #1 :cloud9:

Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to locate any information on this book. I searched google for an hour found no active listings. I have never seen it before and none have sold on eBay in months possibly over a year. Anyone know when this variant was produced or distributed by either Devils Due or Suicide Girls? Covers A, B and C seem easy to come by but D and E seem to be just not found

sihackslashannual1e.jpg

ooh, found one, 4 days left!

Hack Slash Annual