Page 1 of 50 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#2816324 - 12/20/08 09:03 PM Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer....
dudeman5000 Offline
Chatzilla

Loc: What kind of bird are YOU?
Happy Saturday All! I am catching up on posts I have missed, downloading songs I don't need, and spent 5 minutes watching a youtube video on how to do the "windmill"! This is what happens when my wife leaves me home by myself ( sigh...). I picked up two Toon Tumblers from my LCS (Iron Man and Marvel Heroes X-Mas) and keep them in my fridge ice cold and ready to receive a delicious beer when called upon. Tonight's frosty beverages include Yuengling and a Flying Dog sampler. I remember hearing some tumblers on sale around here hm and am looking at picking some up to add to my merry collection of frosted beverage containers. Some friendly guidance would be appreciated-Merry Christmas everyone!

P.S.-Anyone else enjoying a frosty brew this evening? If so -what's on tap?

Chris

Edited by dudeman5000 (12/20/08 09:06 PM)

Friends are friends, after all.

And the next time you're in for a fight, a Volkswagen will pull up, 27 of your closest carny buddies will pour out, and baby, it'll be go time."

#2816333 - 12/20/08 09:05 PM Re: Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer.... [Re: dudeman5000]
Mac Man Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: CT
Dude... the Iron Man Tumbler + Homebrew + HEAVEN!

Me... about 1 minute ago ;\)

Mac Man's Holiday Spice English Bitter

An nice English bitter made with orange peel, cinnamon, and clove. Pretty mild, but absolutely fantastic taste! And the good news is each bottle makes two pints

Edited by Mac Man (12/20/08 09:10 PM)

My CAF Art Gallery

"Yeah, yeah. He thinks being a Dungeon Master gives him a license to mess with our heads."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Perhaps I should let you encounter kittens and grandmas so as to not upset you."

Pain heals.
Chicks dig scars.
Glory is forever.

#2816340 - 12/20/08 09:07 PM Re: Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer.... [Re: Mac Man]
Count Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Sesame Street
Beer

Click Here for Count's Feedback Thread.

#2816341 - 12/20/08 09:07 PM Re: Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer.... [Re: Mac Man]
dudeman5000 Offline
Chatzilla

\(worship\) I do remember reading the homebrew thread!

Chris

And the next time you're in for a fight, a Volkswagen will pull up, 27 of your closest carny buddies will pour out, and baby, it'll be go time."

#2816352 - 12/20/08 09:13 PM Re: Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer.... [Re: dudeman5000]
Mac Man Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: dudeman5000
I picked up two Toon Tumblers from my LCS (Iron Man and Marvel Heroes X-Mas) and keep them in my fridge ice cold and ready to receive a delicious beer when called upon.

Chris

I'd avoid doing this as the condensation can water down the beer. Best bet is to just keep the beer in the fridge and keep it cold that way. And you can't go wrong with Yuengling or Flying Dog! \(thumbs u

I actually got to pick up a nice bottle of Belgium Ale for one of my stocking stuffers from the missus. We're also having a bottle of Frambeau (spelling?) for Christmas dinner...well, my wife won't be, but my in-laws and I will \:\)

My CAF Art Gallery

"Yeah, yeah. He thinks being a Dungeon Master gives him a license to mess with our heads."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Perhaps I should let you encounter kittens and grandmas so as to not upset you."

Pain heals.
Chicks dig scars.
Glory is forever.

#2816362 - 12/20/08 09:15 PM Re: Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer.... [Re: Mac Man]
dudeman5000 Offline
Chatzilla

Originally Posted By: Mac Man
Dude... the Iron Man Tumbler + Homebrew + HEAVEN!

Me... about 1 minute ago ;\)

Mac Man's Holiday Spice English Bitter

An nice English bitter made with orange peel, cinnamon, and clove. Pretty mild, but absolutely fantastic taste! And the good news is each bottle makes two pints

D-E-LICIOUS!

Chris

#2816382 - 12/20/08 09:22 PM Re: Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer.... [Re: Mac Man]
dudeman5000 Offline
Chatzilla

Originally Posted By: Mac Man
 Originally Posted By: dudeman5000
I picked up two Toon Tumblers from my LCS (Iron Man and Marvel Heroes X-Mas) and keep them in my fridge ice cold and ready to receive a delicious beer when called upon.

Chris

I'd avoid doing this as the condensation can water down the beer. Best bet is to just keep the beer in the fridge and keep it cold that way. And you can't go wrong with Yuengling or Flying Dog! \(thumbs u

I actually got to pick up a nice bottle of Belgium Ale for one of my stocking stuffers from the missus. We're also having a bottle of Frambeau (spelling?) for Christmas dinner...well, my wife won't be, but my in-laws and I will \:\)

hm I read on the internet that family gatherings are always better with beer! Or was it cheer....? I think if you have one you are going to have the other!

Great insight on the condensation. I actually enjoy the ice cold flavor more so than from the bottle. It's just so good once it hits the lips.....

lol
Chris

#2816383 - 12/20/08 09:22 PM Re: Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer.... [Re: dudeman5000]
Mac Man Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Chris, what unit are you with?

My CAF Art Gallery

Pain heals.
Chicks dig scars.
Glory is forever.

#2816401 - 12/20/08 09:29 PM Re: Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer.... [Re: Mac Man]
dudeman5000 Offline
Chatzilla

I am the Company First Sergeant for Weapons Company, Battalion Landing Team 3rd Battalion, 2nd Marines-callsign WARPIG! These Marines and Sailors I am with are awesome and all share a love of frosty beverages! Some too much sometimes I am afraid!

Chris

#2816405 - 12/20/08 09:31 PM Re: Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer.... [Re: dudeman5000]
Jumpmaster Offline
If I just sell the car, I can up my bid...

On tap tonight, SOCO. SSG U.S. Army!

Page 1 of 50 12345>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, plitch, cgcmod3, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, scaffrey, cgcmod5, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod7, CCGmod0, cgcmod8, Barbara T, cgcmod9, Matt Nelson, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, ccgmod1 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Auction Catalog Labor Day Sale 40 % off !
by RichH
Today at 03:12 PM
FSH - GIANT 44x20 inch prints of 1896 $1 & $5 Silver Certificates! +2 more!
by Paul S
Today at 11:54 AM
top pop coins for sale all reasonable offers accepted
by wmfielding
Today at 10:15 AM
Toned Coins - Morgan Dollar and Washington Quarter
by Eric Hazen
Today at 01:16 AM
Comics Marketplace
Batman #29 Catwoman painted sketch cover by Frank A. Kadar
by FAKadar
8 minutes 7 seconds ago
Daredevil #1 CGC 2.0 for sale plus many nice 9.8 copper and moderns
by colossuscomics
40 minutes 55 seconds ago
X-MEN 121 CGC 9.8W - 1ST FULL ALPHA
by THE_BEYONDER
51 minutes 49 seconds ago
Action 252, Planet Comics 72, Superman 45 and 57
by moloch
Today at 08:49 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.05 seconds in which 0.039 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

IDW Publishing Aspen Titles