• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

I honestly don't know. I only do the list for my clubs.

If I had to guess though... I'd say AF15.

But I'm not in that club. :cry:

It's ok, this is the cool club anyway. (thumbs u

Hell yes. :headbang: Took me forever to join...now I'm just basking in the glow.

From the looks of your sig. line,your in alot of clubs. :applause:

When I bought my first copy of AF15, it was a very good feeling, to have and to hold such a desired book. I sold it and did quite well for the short time I called it mine. ASM 1 is such a bore and it lacks a punch. I even dumped a JIM83 that just didn't resonate with me. Obtaining my Hulk1 still has me flyin' high. I have no such desire for any other book, well maybe a nicer Hulk1, but it will take some serious moves to make the hike up one rung. Sure I would like to own Tec27 or Action1, but seriously my Hulk1 is my :cloud9:

When I bought my first copy of AF15, it was a very good feeling, to have and to hold such a desired book. I sold it and did quite well for the short time I called it mine. ASM 1 is such a bore and it lacks a punch. I even dumped a JIM83 that just didn't resonate with me. Obtaining my Hulk1 still has me flyin' high. I have no such desire for any other book, well maybe a nicer Hulk1, but it will take some serious moves to make the hike up one rung. Sure I would like to own Tec27 or Action1, but seriously my Hulk1 is my :cloud9:

Being an incredibly huge Hulk fan,it was probably my most desired book ever growing up.I was always just either too young to afford one or couldn't find one(pre internet),now that the stars aligned I can finally own one.So I can sympathise with your feelings on this book. :applause:

Yeah when I got back into collecting a few years ago ASM #1 was my grail. I never bought one but now I look at that cover and I don't see the appeal anymore. Hulk 1 is just such a much more interesting cover. Cool colors, word bubbles, I love the ? mark word bubble. To me Jim 83 is drab, I do like TOS 39 though. DD is pretty cool too.

I honestly don't know. I only do the list for my clubs.

If I had to guess though... I'd say AF15.

But I'm not in that club. :cry:

It's ok, this is the cool club anyway. (thumbs u

Hell yes. :headbang: Took me forever to join...now I'm just basking in the glow.

From the looks of your sig. line,your in alot of clubs. :applause:

:acclaim:

I agree with both of you...Hulk 1 is hands down my favorite book to call my own. I've always been a huge X-Men fan but for some reason I've always felt a love for the Hulk. I think, for me, its the genius of the character...that we are all human and yet, a hulk lies inside us all. Some let him come out, most keep him buried inside. If I had to sell my entire collection, my Hulk 1 would hands down be the last to go.

:applause: Nice copy, we got twins. lol

Yea its my favorite SA book even though I am a huge X-Fan something about the Hulk 1 and FF 1 covers just push them over the top. Now if I can sell my FF1 and pick up a higher grade with some better color I will be happy.

Yea its my favorite SA book even though I am a huge X-Fan something about the Hulk 1 and FF 1 covers just push them over the top. Now if I can sell my FF1 and pick up a higher grade with some better color I will be happy.

upgrading a Hulk1 :cloud9:

I'm with you...I'm a huge X-Men fan but there's nothing like owning a Hulk 1 and FF 1...they are definitely my two favorite books.

Here is my Hulk 1. Have a lot invested in it, 12 cents to be exact. One of my key marvels that survived my mother's cleaning up purge. The AF 15 did not. :(

Photobucket

Been there dude only with future mother in law.

nice book :applause:

hm
Thats how to get the white envelope to blink all day long (thumbs u

lol

I thought the same thing!

That's one hell of a 12c investment you got there Rick! SWEET book! :applause:

I'll start the bidding at .36 cents. (thumbs u

David, did you see the Hulk 1 that Harley had at Wondercon (Anaheim) last month? What was that, a purple CGC 9.0?

The colors on that book were absolutely unreal, and white pages too. I'm guessing it was a Ray Storch married cover, with slight CT.

Gorgeous beyond belief, but for $10k I just couldn't pull the trigger.

David, did you see the Hulk 1 that Harley had at Wondercon (Anaheim) last month? What was that, a purple CGC 9.0?

The colors on that book were absolutely unreal, and white pages too. I'm guessing it was a Ray Storch married cover, with slight CT.

Gorgeous beyond belief, but for $10k I just couldn't pull the trigger.

Post a picture of it, or a link to it. I love seeing those, that's how I found my 9.0 AF 15.