• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,897 posts in this topic

I have finally completed the Vault of Evil run with the ugliest CGC 9.6 on the planet (issue #11). A special thanks to Doc Joe, joeypost, GhostTown, and sterlingcomics for helping me complete it in such high grades. It has 20 highest graded and 7 lone highest graded.

ComicScans196.jpg

ComicScans197.jpg

ComicScans198.jpg

ComicScans199.jpg

ComicScans200.jpg

(worship)

Beautiful Wes....just beautiful!

I have finally completed the Vault of Evil run with the ugliest CGC 9.6 on the planet (issue #11). A special thanks to Doc Joe, joeypost, GhostTown, and sterlingcomics for helping me complete it in such high grades. It has 20 highest graded and 7 lone highest graded.

ComicScans196.jpg

ComicScans197.jpg

ComicScans198.jpg

ComicScans199.jpg

ComicScans200.jpg

Congratz! :applause:

I was meaning to ask what folks thought about this sale. $800 seems excessive for a HoS96 9.8 w/white pages to me. What do you guys think?

I offered $500 for it and the seller didn't even counter....

HoS96

Thanks for the link.

I bought two other sweet non-horror books at reasonable prices.

Woo hoo

Yea same here, I love HoS96 but I don't love it that much...

But since I didn't go after that one I did score this one for kind of a bargain IMO.

$(KGrHqF,!q0E-ZStHzMYBPozzdDENQ~~60_57.JPG

Thanks for the link.

I bought two other sweet non-horror books at reasonable prices.

Woo hoo

Yea, the seller had some nice prices on his non-unique stuff. Just the prices on the stuff I wanted (HoS96 and HoM221) was a little high for me.

I missed this when you first posted this. Nice work, Wes! It's definitely not easy to find these books in high grade.

I'm curious, how long did it take you to complete the run?

I missed this when you first posted this. Nice work, Wes! It's definitely not easy to find these books in high grade.

Thanks, B. It took just about two years. I could have shortened that by quite a bit, but the last two books I needed, I didn't want to pay asking price for from the one place they were available in 9.6 (available since I started the collection, so nobody else seems to want to pay that either.)

Thanks, B. It took just about two years. I could have shortened that by quite a bit, but the last two books I needed, I didn't want to pay asking price for from the one place they were available in 9.6 (available since I started the collection, so nobody else seems to want to pay that either.)

I think I know where those books are still sitting unsold. It's sort of funny, I used to hate it when books I want were put in auctions. Nowadays it makes me and my bank account happy.

3172_Dr_Evil.jpg

I approve of your Evil collection.

As do I. Man there's been quite a few upgrades since I collected the series...I waited for several years with no books on census...glad to see you were able to finish what I could not.

Now I know who to go to when I want to recollect.... :baiting:

Thinking now, why haven't I finished my darn DC runs yet?!??! Stuck at 90%+ for years.