• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,187 posts in this topic

Nice, especially the pedigree EC's. Well done.

True that there was a warehouse find on Thing 16? I see those things (bad pun) everywhere...

Very true. Even Overstreet recognizes that fact, hence the VERY low guide price in comparison to the surrounding issues.

Continuing the cycle of genres in the recent arrival - Horror -

UncannyTales18.jpg

What a great cover, Michael. :applause:

I picked this up (my first Uncanny Tales) yesterday (apologize for the angled photo, other shots had too much flash burn). I can now see why you guys like these books so much...

100_7454.jpg

Thnx adam - I found the glossinator but I can't recapture those old pic's ... the colors and gloss on this book are unreal, but the gloss just doesn't show in the pic.

No wonder the wife bought a new camera a while back (haha).

Hey Steve, we get a glimpse of the gloss on the spine on your copy. Looks great :applause:

I like the Uncanny Tales with the sense of impending doom for the guy. At the stroke of midnight, something bad will happen lol

15hndic.jpg

I'm dying to find the Witches Tales 25 in high grade if anyone wants to sell...in fact, ANY Harvey Horror in high grade if anyone wants to sell!

6.0 IS high grade for that issue. It is my understanding there are no Harvey File copies of this issue for some reason. I've been looking for a high grade for 15+ years.

Great pickup (thumbs u

15hndic.jpg

I'm dying to find the Witches Tales 25 in high grade if anyone wants to sell...in fact, ANY Harvey Horror in high grade if anyone wants to sell!

6.0 IS high grade for that issue. It is my understanding there are no Harvey File copies of this issue for some reason. I've been looking for a high grade for 15+ years.

Great pickup (thumbs u

That guy's face sure rings a bell.

15hndic.jpg

Great pickup (thumbs u

That guy's face sure rings a bell.

We were all thinking that. lol

15hndic.jpg

Great pickup (thumbs u

There are File Copies. It's probably a similar phenomenon to the Gaines copies of CSS 22. I mean, if you owned one would you want to sell?

02301.jpg