• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman collecting thread
1 1

750 posts in this topic

Steelcity,

Awesome issues, many with the rich purple background. :headbang:

What is the backstory in issue 366 with Bruce Wayne leaving a mere $10.66 for Robin? hm

He was leaving a clue for robin. The $10.66 was a clue to the year 1066 which the battle of Hastings took place in. It was to lead him to the villian known as "doc" Hastings. If you ask me i would've never gotten that from $10.66. lol But thats why im not robin.

Steelcity- Those are some good lookin books you've got. Most of those i dont have. Thanks for sharing. (thumbs u

Some recent purchases in 2012. I know, some are from the bronze age but it's to celebrate the Batman collecting as a whole.

Batman189.jpg[/img]

Batman222.jpg[/img]

Batman227.jpg[/img]

Batman232.jpg[/img]

Batman237.jpg[/img]

Batman244.jpg[/img]

DetectiveComics359.jpg[/img]

DetectiveComics395.jpg[/img]

DetectiveComics400.jpg[/img]

This book is a "near" classic Detectice cover, featuring the semi old fashioned Batmobile with the large "Batface" front. I may have to check on the all of the S.A. Detective covers, to see how many feature the Batmobile. hm I would like to complete that sub-set run at some point. :wishluck:

DETX_292.jpg

Batman156.jpg

Awesome copy. :cloud9::cloud9:

What's up with the "Ant-Man appearance"?

WOW.......were I to hold a copy of that magnitude in my hands I would surely soil my breeches. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Its been awhile since I've posted anything here in the Batman section. I've been focusing on mostly GA lately so not really much to show.

I bought these two from a LCS a couple months ago.

IMG_20120429_141514.jpg

IMG_20120429_141835.jpg

And this one came from fellow boardy kramerica :hi:

IMG_20120429_141701.jpg

Batman156.jpg

Awesome copy. :cloud9::cloud9:

What's up with the "Ant-Man appearance"?

WOW.......were I to hold a copy of that magnitude in my hands I would surely soil my breeches. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks jimbo!

SLR