• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Annihilus's Feedback Thread
2 2

43 posts in this topic

Gary has once again paid quickly and been an absolute delight to work with. If there is a nicer, kinder, sweeter guy around I haven't met him. Buy from him or sell to him and you won't regret it.

Gary bought a bunch of books from my first sales thread, and helped make the experience succesful and fun. Great guy to deal with, and hopefully is enjoying all the freebies he had an uncanny timing to grab, and motivate others to keep my thread active. Look forward to dealing with his again.

My first transaction with Gary and I couldn't be more pleased. Great communication, AWESOME packaging, and comic books that were in way better shape than expected for $1 comics.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

+1

Bought a batch of dollar books from Gary that were also well packed and a great deal. Thanks again Annihilus! (thumbs u

Highest recommendation, got my books fast and super well packed. Thanks a lot!!! Go Annil!!!

Got a few dollar books and a great looking ASM 129 from Gary. Very happy with everything. No issues at all. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks.

Thank you for the awesome Startling Terror Tales #11 such a beautiful book and great cover. Great communication, super fast shipping and the greatest packing I have ever seen (double boxed with bubblewrap out the wazoo), looks like it would survive a nuclear strike. Fantastic doing business with you! :applause:

Got all my books in the shape gary said they were it took a RPG to open box and once inside i was happy to see my comics were in there not some secret plans to take over the universe

Thanks again gary

Randy

Edited by roundguy