• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

I was under the impression that it was 5000. Not sure why, but...that's what comes to mind.

It was 5000. Sellers were putting 500 to trick new collectors into over bidding, by falsely creating a sense of rarity.

You know, with all this Walking Dead talk and of OA, I was "reminded" that I used to own this piece

Walking20Dead.jpg

Of course, when I sold it, the series wasn't the juggernaut it is now. Cool series, but had a much smaller following.....

Not one of my better moves in the treacherous world of "speculation".... :tonofbricks:

Still enjoying the book but have decided to switch over to digital at issue 101 and will be selling my entire NM-NM+ collection.

Sharing one of my many highlights at the 2011 NYCC:

If only I had a CGC authorized witness, although I'm not a fan of mixing book and TV sigs...

Still enjoying the book but have decided to switch over to digital at issue 101 and will be selling my entire NM-NM+ collection.

Sharing one of my many highlights at the 2011 NYCC:

If only I had a CGC authorized witness, although I'm not a fan of mixing book and TV sigs...

cool video, i felt like i was there!

That, and the bulk of the print run has yet to be released. Seeing as everyone has already read the first 48, even if they want it most are willing to wait to get it in person at SDCC (or with the hope that prices will come down significantly shortly thereafter).

That, and the bulk of the print run has yet to be released. Seeing as everyone has already read the first 48, even if they want it most are willing to wait to get it in person at SDCC (or with the hope that prices will come down significantly shortly thereafter).

I haven't read the series yet. I'm just hoping to pick one up at SDCC and get it signed by Kirkman and Adlard. Maybe it won't be so impossible after all.

I haven't read the series yet. I'm just hoping to pick one up at SDCC and get it signed by Kirkman and Adlard. Maybe it won't be so impossible after all.

I'm sorry...what...?!?