• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,288 posts in this topic

I used to have 1000 comics. Sold most (about 500 ) on ebay a few years ago. I never took my comics with me when i moved from my parents house to my first house and then my current house due to not having much space to store comics at the time. The basement was undone and took water (Finished it and had a french drain put in a few years ago) and my son was 1 at the time and was into tearing things apart so just kept them at my parents and thats where they still sit mostly. Got a small box here and one day when I am sure my son will not destroy them I will retrieve them. Not a ton , its just about 500 books. I did scan all 500 into my PC a few years ago and have photos of every book.

I still play it whenever I get someone over. Love that game. Iused to have best of series with my buds . We then moved to madden but when i purchased a house I had to get one along with a pool table . . just got a nock hockey game recently. Another classic.

Heres a peak at my comic book cluster room and my Halo set up. Ahhhh... nothing like your own room to escape in.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Somehow theres over 130 long boxes in there...im a hoarder my name is Anthony......

WOWIE

I have seen some great rooms on here and finally got time to take a few photos of mine.

Years ago it used to be all prettied up, but now it is purely functional due to my collection getting seriously out of hand in size.

I have 21 filing cabinets in all. You can get approx 600 comics per drawer.

I think that they are best as I can get to most of my collection (SA & BA anyway) in minutes.

I still have lots of overspill into other rooms, loft and the garage in long boxes.

I need a bigger house.

I don't want to fill out this thread with photos of comics, but I will pull some out if someone posts a link where to show them....and anyone wants to see.

1ComicroomFLH.jpg

2ComicroomFRH.jpg

3ComicroomLH.jpg

4ComicroomRH.jpg

5ComicroomShelfLH.jpg

6ComicroomShelfMid.jpg

7ComicroomShelfRH.jpg

8ComicroomSlabs.jpg

9ComicroomSlabkeys.jpg

10ComicroomDraws.jpg

I have seen some great rooms on here and finally got time to take a few photos of mine.

Years ago it used to be all prettied up, but now it is purely functional due to my collection getting seriously out of hand in size.

I think that they are best as I can get to most of my collection (SA & BA anyway) in minutes.

I still have lots of overspill into other rooms, loft and the garage in long boxes.

I need a bigger house.

I don't want to fill out this thread with photos of comics, but I will pull some out if someone posts a link where to show them....and anyone wants to see.

1ComicroomFLH.jpg

2ComicroomFRH.jpg

3ComicroomLH.jpg

4ComicroomRH.jpg

5ComicroomShelfLH.jpg

6ComicroomShelfMid.jpg

7ComicroomShelfRH.jpg

8ComicroomSlabs.jpg

9ComicroomSlabkeys.jpg

10ComicroomDraws.jpg

Very nice room. Really like the HC display. Awesome AF 15 and Hulk 1.

What's the picture above your slabbed books - the black and white one?

Edit - WOW, just did the math - that nearly 50,000 comics!

Edited by Waylander

struth that is a crazy room, i have to look into them cabinets as i have a collection that is larger and needed a better way to file and that seems a solution

Your collection is larger :o

Do tell how many?

Edited by Waylander

after buying collections for the last year as im going on to start selling part time, i have about 78,000, its getting a right bugger now as im trying to get organised, but everytime im getting somewhere something else pops up, now i have told myself buy no more unless its pure quality and lets get the ball rolling

after buying collections for the last year as im going on to start selling part time, i have about 78,000, its getting a right bugger now as im trying to get organised, but everytime im getting somewhere something else pops up, now i have told myself buy no more unless its pure quality and lets get the ball rolling

Blimey! :o

Well let us mortals know when you start selling. (thumbs u

will do, been putting loads of garbage in auction near me where some people have to much money as i have been doing well for total turd of comics

will do, been putting loads of garbage in auction near me where some people have to much money as i have been doing well for total turd of comics

i go and say that and now i have to pick up another 3000 comics from Hastings tomorrow where someone wants rid for a cheap price, straight in auction though.

I need a bigger house.

1ComicroomFLH.jpg

2ComicroomFRH.jpg

3ComicroomLH.jpg

4ComicroomRH.jpg

5ComicroomShelfLH.jpg

6ComicroomShelfMid.jpg

7ComicroomShelfRH.jpg

8ComicroomSlabs.jpg

9ComicroomSlabkeys.jpg

10ComicroomDraws.jpg

Very nice room. Really like the HC display. Awesome AF 15 and Hulk 1.

What's the picture above your slabbed books - the black and white one?

Edit - WOW, just did the math - that nearly 50,000 comics!

+ More than 100 long boxes.

I put from about 1980 onwards and whatever I was complete with into boxes as I didn't need the access.

There nothing worse than filling a gap and having to move 25 boxes to put it in place.

Best thing I ever did was get the cabinets, full access.

The picture is Batman / Vampirella.

The room used to have lots of OA on the walls but its all kept in a case now as not much wall space left.

Batman-Vampirella.jpg