• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How old are Comic Collectors?
4 4

How old are you?   

33 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

602 posts in this topic

36. I bought maybe a half dozen comics when I was a kid, but thought they were too expensive at a dollar each. I was injured at work, and have been bored out of my mind. Saw New 52 advertised and went to my first comic shop ever December 2011. I am now hooked. Thanks alot comic world :)

36. I bought maybe a half dozen comics when I was a kid, but thought they were too expensive at a dollar each. I was injured at work, and have been bored out of my mind. Saw New 52 advertised and went to my first comic shop ever December 2011. I am now hooked. Thanks alot comic world :)

Welcome!

Which New 52 titles are you reading?

Welcome to the Boards. :applause:

Thanks. I love the new Batman. Aquaman is very good. I have picked up uncanny men and I get a kick out of Deadpool. I'm just now discovering Image comics, and have read a few titles that people are talking about on the boards. I'm having a great time with all these books, and my wife does not mind that I'm spending way too much money ( way way too much. lol)

32. I collected comics when I was between the ages of 9-14, then stopped when other things took over my focus. ;)

The Green Lantern movie sparked my interest again in April of last year, so I decided to buy a SC#22 CGC 1.0. Needless to say it was downhill from there and now all money seems to disappear in comics. doh!

Edited by Illustrious

27, started with a subscription to Uncanny X-Men at the tender age of 6, and that's when the obsession began... Took an involuntary break at 19 when I got married :facepalm: and picked it back up at 23 when I got divorced.

Now I'm introducing my children (ages 5, 6 and 8) to the joys of collecting!

:whee: