• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clayton Crain commissions
4 4

341 posts in this topic

DUDE!!!

Where are you getting all of these Weapon X covers? Did Clayton hook you up?

I'm convinced this guy just has a amazing stack of HI blanks in a box at his house.

It's okay if he gave them to you, I got a few Vampirella blanks from an artist not too long ago.

I looked up my notes and it was ebay seller Boondock. He had some Hulks, Spideys and Weapon X blanks. I have a few with Clayton and a few Hulks still stashed away.

DUDE!!!

Where are you getting all of these Weapon X covers? Did Clayton hook you up?

I'm convinced this guy just has a amazing stack of HI blanks in a box at his house.

It's okay if he gave them to you, I got a few Vampirella blanks from an artist not too long ago.

I looked up my notes and it was ebay seller Boondock. He had some Hulks, Spideys and Weapon X blanks. I have a few with Clayton and a few Hulks still stashed away.

Boondock Collectibles - the guys over there a great! i will give them a quick email tonight to see what they have left and if they are on these boards.

Last time we spoke, he just got in ~8 New Avengers Hero Initiative blanks.

I think those books are great but I usually go for hero books sketched specifically for the hero initiative. Just a personal thing for me.

Can't wait to see what else Clayton comes up with, amazing stuff so far!!!