• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

These back from the same batch---always loved ALL of Stelfreeze's covers from his Shadow of the Bat run.

Someone in front of me had one with the Joker on it, and Stelfreeze remarked how that was his favorite cover in the lot because it was the first time out of like, 15 covers or something, that DC let him put something other then Batman featured on the front.

bsb1.jpg

bsb2.jpg

bsb3.jpg

bsb4.jpg

Just back in from the most recent Hannigan signing

-- (and if anyone is still on the fence for the current Hannigan s/s op , this could well be the last one for some time)

bat361A.jpg

bat362A.jpg

bat363.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Got some nice new additions to my DoS run. Thanks to Rich Henn for helping me get these done.

jla50.jpg

sup82.jpg

Very happy with this one's grade since I bought it for $2.

sup83.jpg

I love this cover and the recent cover swap version Jurgens did for the Reign of Doomsday series so I got them both done.

188384o002.jpg

And finally, my first international version. This one is from Italy.

italianz.jpg

Got some nice new additions to my DoS run. Thanks to Rich Henn for helping me get these done.

jla50.jpg

sup82.jpg

Very happy with this one's grade since I bought it for $2.

sup83.jpg

I love this cover and the recent cover swap version Jurgens did for the Reign of Doomsday series so I got them both done.

188384o002.jpg

And finally, my first international version. This one is from Italy.

italianz.jpg

A W E S O M E. :headbang: