• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

how heavy are the stacks of Saga #2 are you guys seeing, 2 or 3 per store here.

A LOT. I've been to two stores today, and both were well stocked. They both had copies of the #1 first print still on the shelves, so they clearly ordered heavy.

how heavy are the stacks of Saga #2 are you guys seeing, 2 or 3 per store here.

A LOT. I've been to two stores today, and both were well stocked. They both had copies of the #1 first print still on the shelves, so they clearly ordered heavy.

Can you get me copies? lol

Just finished reading #2 and, man, that was some good stuff. The Stalk! The Horrors! Alana's bad-assery!

It's going to be a long wait until #3.

Just finished reading it and I completely agree. I don't know why but it feels like I have been reading this forever, just love it!

AWESOME!! Who's doing the mail-in?

Ha Ha I just cant rip out part of a comic even if his eye patch is odd

Poor guy. He was a trooper though. Stayed at ImageExpo the entire weekend.

AWESOME!! Who's doing the mail-in?

It might be worth it to find a beater copy and rip the page out. The questions are hilarious!

Agreed. I'll be sending in a few. ;)

What does everyone think that the 37K print run will do the value of Saga 1 in the secondary market? I honestly don't know that it is going to slow down demand for the comic. I am upset that BKV has indicated that he is against Saga being transformed into a TV show of Film. I think Saga could be an amazing motion picture series. I'm also curious about the RRP book referenced earlier in the thread. Was that a misunderstanding about the cover of Saga 1 (3rd print). Thank you for sharing your opinions.

Nico please do me a favour and stop asking for opinions of value here. Please? Just here and Chew. The rest have at it.

The CGC boards are not designed to strictly discuss plot developments, art or story content. As much as this is a forum to discuss content, CGC is equally if not more so a device to secure and preserve value for comics based upon there condition. If you want to avoid discusisons about the investment potential, retail sales, secondary market, etc. I suggest that you you participate in another message board. I'm not trying to be rude, but it's not fair for you to take jabs at me for wanting to discuss collectability and value on a CGC Board. Particularly when you sell comics and I don't. I collect them and because I'm a collector I like to discuss when to buy and when I should wait to buy.

Have you read #2?

It was on the top of my stack. I thought it was almost as good as the first issue and that it may have been better if it was the same length as the first issue. I've very excited about issue 3. I thought that the last page was freakin' awesome! If this comic isn't worth the paper it's printed on I'll read it until it stops being published. I think Fiona Staples art is a perfect fit for the book and that her style beautifully compliments the content of the book. I am really diggind the plot with the bounty hunters. Move over Boba Fett. BKV has an army of intergalactic bounty hunters that out cool the coolest bounty hunter from my childhood.

What did you think of the second issue?