• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

14,941 posts in this topic

Jeff you been holdin' out. Those are some nice books there. Didn't know you had um. Ya gotta show some more. grin.gif

All of um on this thread are great. Even Bok Choy. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks - I only have one now - a CGC 7 White Page AAA 10 - but it was already depcited so did not want to repeat.

In my Atlas Only collecting days I had most all of the Kirby/Ditko pre-heroes. No more. frown.gif

Jeff you been holdin' out. Those are some nice books there. Didn't know you had um. Ya gotta show some more. grin.gif

All of um on this thread are great. Even Bok Choy. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks - I only have one now - a CGC 7 White Page AAA 10 - but it was already depcited so did not want to repeat.

In my Atlas Only collecting days I had most all of the Kirby/Ditko pre-heroes. No more. frown.gif

A day without "Bok Choy" is like a day without sunshine. POV, you the man! sumo.gif you pre-code marvel!

Jeff you been holdin' out. Those are some nice books there. Didn't know you had um. Ya gotta show some more.

Ken -- It takes me too long to scan, then resize, then host. It's much easier for me just to host scans of your books. tongue.gif It just so happened that I just scanned those 3, and I should have some time to do a few more.

thumbsup2.gif I realy like these old Pre-Hero marvels also especialy Strange Tales and hear is one of my favorites ST 88 grin.gif

599292-st88.jpg

It's nice that there's an arrow so we know which of the virtually identical monsters is Zzutak. But, who is the other one? The second worst menace the world has ever known? 27_laughing.gif