• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
60 60

15,838 posts in this topic

I snapped up a nice lot of toys last week, was out in the sun taking these shots a short time ago and will be listing them all on ebay tonight. There is a link to my ebay site in the selling section of the forum if anyone is interested. The thread is called "Junkdrawer is cleaning out his junkdrawer"

I suspect the tin toys will pleasantly surprise you, especially the tank.

I snapped up a nice lot of toys last week, was out in the sun taking these shots a short time ago and will be listing them all on ebay tonight. There is a link to my ebay site in the selling section of the forum if anyone is interested. The thread is called "Junkdrawer is cleaning out his junkdrawer"

I have recieved a message on the tank, someone wanting me to do a BIN. I have no idea what these will sell for and I hate to end an auction early.

Just did a quick google scan and seen it sold for $40 up to $400. Hold out for the upper end.

Just did a quick google scan and seen it sold for $40 up to $400. Hold out for the upper end.

I agree, all of them are in great condition and should go for some real decent money.

First thrift sale of the year and it had comics! I recognized these few long boxes from a November auction, it was kinda funny. Anyhow I got these for 25 cents each, I dont think I did too bad.

2012-03-16_18-48-50_202.jpg

2012-03-16_18-49-07_602.jpg

ASM 521

Dark Wolf 1

Luke Cage Power man 35 (x2) , 37, 38, 40, 41, 47

Walking Dead 9, 11

Cool nice to see you posting Lemon!

everyone is finding some good stuff..I haven't found much comic stuff lately

but found other cool stuff..slowly (it's been 2 years) we almost have a complete household of stuff..you know stuff you never think about like blenders and toasters..etc..all either donated or from yardsales fleamarkets or curbs..

except our bedroom TV and our bed..

the only comic find so far has been a few Big Little books..

I like stuff

Craigslist buys earlier today.... :banana:

Howard the Duck #13 (1st full Kiss appearance):

HowardtheDuck13NM1stfullKiss.jpg

Star Wars #1:

StarWars1NM.jpg

Heavy Metal #1 and #2:

HeavyMetal1NM-.jpg

HeavyMetal2NM-.jpg

Good scores! What price did you get them for?

$75.00 for all 4

:o(worship)

Thanks Steve. :)

I have the Howard the Duck #13 at NM+, the Star Wars #1 at NM-/NM and both Heavy Metals at 9.0/9.2. I think both mags would improve with a press. (thumbs u

Nice pickup. I can't wait for thrift-sale season to go full swing. I love stopping and looking through stuff, never knowing what's around the next corner. I will be stopping at quite a few this year, I'm sure.

I try to make every T-sale hopeful by not doing a landscape glance at everything. I think that NOT knowing is the best part, and way more entertaining :)

scan0005-1.jpg

Not a flea market but a friend of mines uncle found it in the attic of the house he just bought. Sitting in a box along with the knight-fall series and death/funeral/reign of superman. He gave them to my buddy and he handed them over to me for nothing since he doesn't collect.

Edited by dscott239

:o(worship)

Thanks Steve. :)

I have the Howard the Duck #13 at NM+, the Star Wars #1 at NM-/NM and both Heavy Metals at 9.0/9.2. I think both mags would improve with a press. (thumbs u

Heavy Metal is one of my favorite series of all time.

I hit the mother load today for way cool VHS tapes. The original Batman series from 1949, Captain America from 1944, Nyoka, Red Ryder, Crimson Ghost, Masked Marvel, Captain Marvel Etc. I have no idea what to watch first :ohnoez: The guy that sold them to me had them in his van, a cololection of about 1000 tapes and I got first crack and cherry picked all these. He says I am only seeing half of the collection and there is so much more and next week I get first crack at the rest :banana: I can only hope there could be equal or better stuff. I can honestly say I have never come across stuff like this nor did I ever see with mine own eyes the original batman series or cap series. The collection is very impeccable and quite a few are still sealed. Most of what you see I'm sure is out of print stuff and 90% I have never ever seen and some never heard of. Then of course there are some classic must haves and some music videos to behold. Kids are alright will be high on my list.

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg[/img]