Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#5581794 - 04/06/12 10:18 PM A Witch, A Dark Lord Of The Sith And An Alien Seductress Walk Into A Bar....
GACollectibles Offline

(in my best Inigo Montoya voice-)
I do not think "I am done with this thread" means what you think it means.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: via Imgflip Meme Maker
A few celebrity offerings this evening, may add some other Signature books this weekend so check back!

I accept first unconditional via post or PM, timestamp wins. Payment due within 7 days unless arranged before "I'll Take It". I accept Paypal, checks, MOs(sorry no International money orders). Please do not edit "I'll Take It" posts. PM offers do not remove items from being available unless noted. Items usually ship within 24-72 hours after payment.

Shipping in US starts at $10, $2 for each additional, PM for other International quote.

First up...

Display your slabs for free at www.myslabbedcomics.com, and don't forget to check out the MySlabbedComics Facebook page!

Long Live the Denatar!

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#5581795 - 04/06/12 10:18 PM Re: A Witch, A Dark Lord Of The Sith And An Alien Seductress Walk Into A Bar.... [Re: GACollectibles]
GACollectibles Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Blair Witch Project Dynamic Forces #nn CGC 9.6 SS $150 Heather Donahue, Josh Leonard, Michael C Williams

Display your slabs for free at www.myslabbedcomics.com, and don't forget to check out the MySlabbedComics Facebook page!

Long Live the Denatar!

#5581798 - 04/06/12 10:20 PM Re: A Witch, A Dark Lord Of The Sith And An Alien Seductress Walk Into A Bar.... [Re: GACollectibles]
GACollectibles Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Star Wars #44 CGC 9.8 SS $125 David Prowse. Signed "David Prowse is Darth Vader"

Long Live the Denatar!

#5581806 - 04/06/12 10:22 PM Re: A Witch, A Dark Lord Of The Sith And An Alien Seductress Walk Into A Bar.... [Re: GACollectibles]
GACollectibles Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Fangoria #144 CGC 9.8 SS $100 Natasha Henstridge

Long Live the Denatar!

#5581814 - 04/06/12 10:24 PM Re: A Witch, A Dark Lord Of The Sith And An Alien Seductress Walk Into A Bar.... [Re: GACollectibles]
GACollectibles Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Fangoria #172 CGC 9.8 SS $100 Natasha Henstridge

Long Live the Denatar!

#5581844 - 04/06/12 10:31 PM Re: A Witch, A Dark Lord Of The Sith And An Alien Seductress Walk Into A Bar.... [Re: GACollectibles]
MedicAR Offline

I have searched from the beginning to the end of the internet and have the calluses on my fingers and the bleeding eyes to prove it.

TOTAL NEWBIE

hm

Looking for a Bringing Up Father daily.
FOUND! But unavailable.
\:\(

#5582753 - 04/07/12 08:51 AM Re: A Witch, A Dark Lord Of The Sith And An Alien Seductress Walk Into A Bar.... [Re: MedicAR]
GACollectibles Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

More books....

I had anticipated these next three being done (relatively) quickly and then signed by Walt Simonson in NY, but that didn't happen, get him later!

Thor #373 CGC 9.8 SS $80 Sal Buscema, 25th Anniversary cover Sold!!

Edited by GACollectibles (04/07/12 10:23 AM)

Long Live the Denatar!

#5582756 - 04/07/12 08:52 AM Re: A Witch, A Dark Lord Of The Sith And An Alien Seductress Walk Into A Bar.... [Re: GACollectibles]
GACollectibles Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Thor #377 CGC 9.8 SS $80 Sal Buscema

Long Live the Denatar!

#5582757 - 04/07/12 08:52 AM Re: A Witch, A Dark Lord Of The Sith And An Alien Seductress Walk Into A Bar.... [Re: GACollectibles]
GACollectibles Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Thor #379 CGC 9.8 SS $80 Sal Buscema

Long Live the Denatar!

#5582761 - 04/07/12 08:55 AM Re: A Witch, A Dark Lord Of The Sith And An Alien Seductress Walk Into A Bar.... [Re: GACollectibles]
GACollectibles Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Fantastic Four #297 CGC 9.8 SS $60 Sal Buscema

Long Live the Denatar!

Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  cgcmod6, Architecht, dena, Gemma, cgcmod4, cgcmod, cgcmod2, cgcmod3, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTB 2011 NGC PF70 Libertads
by bender9876
Today at 07:17 PM
FS: 1876 T$ NGC XF45.
by agentjim007
Today at 04:33 PM
FSH: Harry W. Bass Jr. Limited Edition Deluxe Cloth Hardbound Auction Catalogs
by BROADSTRUCK
Today at 01:28 PM
Key Date 1946 Australia Penny auctions ending today
by stldanceartist
Today at 12:30 PM
Comics Marketplace
Stan Lee SS Slabs - Iron Fist #14, FF #48, X-Men #94
by Shark
25 minutes 22 seconds ago
CGC 7.5 ASM 10 for sale!!!
by mcnick
Today at 07:43 PM
Ms. Marvel #13 (W) 9.8
by heymikesays
Today at 06:48 PM
Harvey Comics Hits #61 (1952) CASPER THE FRIENDLY GHOST, 1st Harvey cover
by Dr. Love
Today at 06:36 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.017 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

IDW Publishing Aspen Titles