• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
8 8

4,882 posts in this topic

All right, kids. I don't normally do this(because I want it all to myself), but Dave's Estate started listing some really cool stuff on Da-Bay. :whee:

Dig deep. I think some of it wiil go pretty high.

That Rocketeer poster looks fantastic!

:headbang:

The way you guys were talking I thought there was going to be some big stuff! :gossip: trying to get the competition not to pay attention....

Nothing to see here, move along.... That poster is sweet.

The way you guys were talking I thought there was going to be some big stuff! :gossip: trying to get the competition not to pay attention....

If it was "something big", I wouldn't be putting a spotlight on it. :makepoint:

I'll remember that! :lol: I just thought you were going for the karma win :)

I'll remember that! :lol: I just thought you were going for the karma win :)

:D

I apologize if this has already been posted (100+ pages is quite a bit to jump into), but figured I'd contribute a cool print that a seller threw into a purchase some time last year...

Not a huge western fan, but this one is awesome!

Scan120990008.jpg

I apologize if this has already been posted (100+ pages is quite a bit to jump into), but figured I'd contribute a cool print that a seller threw into a purchase some time last year...

Scan120990008.jpg

One of those sold on eBay just last month and it was initialed by Dave himself. I got outbid at the last minute. :cry:

One of those sold on eBay just last month and it was initialed by Dave himself. I got outbid at the last minute. :cry:

that sucks! i hate when that happens!

Scan120990008.jpg

I've got one of these. Sorta rare. It was an extra goodie bundled with two graphic novels. Uber-rare if you can get one that is signed/initialed. :)

I've got one of these. Sorta rare. It was an extra goodie bundled with two graphic novels. Uber-rare if you can get one that is signed/initialed. :)

I had one of those years ago, but made the mistake of selling it with the Blueberry GN.

:cry:

Speaking of buying things....anybody seen the new Jetpack variant for Rocketeer Adventure #2 with an back cover that looks a lot like Rocketeer Adventures #1 (the old one) EXCEPT for the fact it has a big ol' blank area where the Rocketeer would have been.....

He worked on them in 1976 and 1977, according to the interview in Near Mint... but, no, nothing that I have found that specifies issue numbers :(

Tarzan Weekly 1977-07-30

TarzanWeekly1977-07-30ByblosProductions80.jpg

there can be no doubt...

TarzanWeekly1977-07-30ByblosProductions80a.jpg

and I present proof...

TarzanWeekly1977-07-30ByblosProductions80b.jpg

I chose... wisely (based purely on the cover, it felt the most like Dave of the issues offered) :D

I think there were a few folks mentioning they wanted the prints.

well, if anyone want the prints, reply or pm me. they are $15 each at his store. he has more i didn't take pics of. i would be willing to help someone out IF they are willing to pay probably $25-30 shipped.