Page 1 of 6 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#5577694 - 04/05/12 01:29 PM Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar
krighton Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Ohio
Actually he used the word MUST...sold 17 comics in a lot. Apparently it's not possible for the comics to arrive undamaged unless they're in mylar.
#5577696 - 04/05/12 01:31 PM Re: Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar [Re: krighton]
VintageComics Offline

You don't get one.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: I'm busy interneting.
 Originally Posted By: krighton
Actually he used the word MUST...sold 17 comics in a lot. Apparently it's not possible for the comics to arrive undamaged unless they're in mylar.

He bought them the way they were described, right?

Depends on how bad much you want the sale to go through but you don't owe him anything.

Ask him to ship the Mylar to you.

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is." - Winston Churchill.

How to use the search function.

I'm so first, I'm last. - Me

#5577709 - 04/05/12 01:34 PM Re: Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar [Re: krighton]
Jeffro Offline

Speaking as myself, I don't deserve anything.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Jyrkfro

I was sent a comic once in mylar and it was damaged because the seam along the bottom of the mylar opened up.
Some collectors would crash through a group of preschoolers then step on their own mother's throat just to buy a book off of Hitler with the hope of selling it to Satan for a few extra bucks. - topofthetotem

#5577717 - 04/05/12 01:37 PM Re: Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar [Re: krighton]
Ared Offline

FORUM CRIER

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Toronto, Canada

Tell him 17 comics will not fit in one Mylar...

#5577736 - 04/05/12 01:46 PM Re: Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar [Re: Ared]
krighton Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Ohio
 Originally Posted By: Ares

+1

#5577740 - 04/05/12 01:47 PM Re: Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar [Re: Ared]
Aces Offline

Seemed lonely sitting around with no custom title.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Phil's Parking Lot

They might if you shred them first. hm

My Auctions

Board Feedback

#5577783 - 04/05/12 01:59 PM Re: Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar [Re: Aces]
VintageComics Offline

You don't get one.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: I'm busy interneting.
 Originally Posted By: Aces

They might if you shred them first. hm

Or you could put them all in one Mylar and ship them as per his request.

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is." - Winston Churchill.

How to use the search function.

I'm so first, I'm last. - Me

#5577788 - 04/05/12 02:02 PM Re: Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar [Re: krighton]
DiceX Offline

PREMATURE TOTAL NEWBIFICATION

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: The land of Oranges...
Refund the guy's money, cancel the transaction, and block him from bidding on your auctions.
I think this guy is trouble you don't need.

...and please share his user name so others can block him if they wish to do so.

#5577795 - 04/05/12 02:05 PM Re: Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar [Re: DiceX]
Dr. Balls Online   happy
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: UP THE IRONS!
 Originally Posted By: DiceX
Refund the guy's money, cancel the transaction, and block him from bidding on your auctions.

...and please share his user name so others can block him if they wish to do so.

I was thinking that very thing. This sounds like a guy who is just setting up the situation to demand a discount after he gets his books because you didn't adhere to his requests.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Need a new logo? Send a PM + Work I've done for Boardies + My CAF page
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

#5577852 - 04/05/12 02:29 PM Re: Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar [Re: DiceX]
Dick Pontoon Offline

Spoon Pontoon

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Between 2nd and 7th
 Originally Posted By: DiceX

And while you're doing that, let us know what the books were. I imagine they were not high grade, key, or expensive books?

Page 1 of 6 12345>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, plitch, cgcmod3, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, scaffrey, cgcmod5, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod7, CCGmod0, cgcmod8, Barbara T, cgcmod9, Matt Nelson, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, ccgmod1 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH: Some Monster Rainbow Franklins and Washingtons! Prices lowered!!!
by PCcoins
12:10 PM
Gold Kennedy proofs unopened box of 5, sealed from mint. issue price +shipping.
by AHFreak
12:02 PM
TOP POP COINS FOR SALE ALL REASONABLE OFFERS ACCEPTED
by wmfielding
11:32 AM
FS: 1922-P NGC MS-64* STAR
by jerseycat10
10:48 AM
Comics Marketplace
CGC Silver Age Marvel
by Spider-Dan
Atlas 3 Books
by Johnny545
Miscellaneous Raws for Sale - Marvel & DC Goodness
by dead_clone
03:18 PM
First Time Selling on the boards. Golden Age Sub-mariner, MLJ's, perhaps more
by bodhee
03:14 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.025 seconds in which 0.014 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Aspen Titles