Page 1 of 6 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#5577694 - 04/05/12 01:29 PM Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar
krighton Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Ohio
Actually he used the word MUST...sold 17 comics in a lot. Apparently it's not possible for the comics to arrive undamaged unless they're in mylar.
#5577696 - 04/05/12 01:31 PM Re: Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar [Re: krighton]
VintageComics Offline

You don't get one.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: I'm busy interneting.
 Originally Posted By: krighton
Actually he used the word MUST...sold 17 comics in a lot. Apparently it's not possible for the comics to arrive undamaged unless they're in mylar.

He bought them the way they were described, right?

Depends on how bad much you want the sale to go through but you don't owe him anything.

Ask him to ship the Mylar to you.

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is." - Winston Churchill.

How to use the search function.

I'm so first, I'm last. - Me

#5577709 - 04/05/12 01:34 PM Re: Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar [Re: krighton]
Jeffro Offline

Speaking as myself, I don't deserve anything.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: SABODFL

I was sent a comic once in mylar and it was damaged because the seam along the bottom of the mylar opened up.

#5577717 - 04/05/12 01:37 PM Re: Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar [Re: krighton]
Ares Offline

FORUM CRIER

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Toronto, Canada

Tell him 17 comics will not fit in one Mylar...

#5577736 - 04/05/12 01:46 PM Re: Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar [Re: Ares]
krighton Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Ohio
 Originally Posted By: Ares

+1

#5577740 - 04/05/12 01:47 PM Re: Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar [Re: Ares]
Aces Offline

Seemed lonely sitting around with no custom title.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Phil's Parking Lot

They might if you shred them first. hm

My Auctions

Board Feedback

#5577783 - 04/05/12 01:59 PM Re: Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar [Re: Aces]
VintageComics Offline

You don't get one.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: I'm busy interneting.
 Originally Posted By: Aces

They might if you shred them first. hm

Or you could put them all in one Mylar and ship them as per his request.

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is." - Winston Churchill.

How to use the search function.

I'm so first, I'm last. - Me

#5577788 - 04/05/12 02:02 PM Re: Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar [Re: krighton]
DiceX Offline

PREMATURE TOTAL NEWBIFICATION

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: The land of Oranges...
Refund the guy's money, cancel the transaction, and block him from bidding on your auctions.
I think this guy is trouble you don't need.

...and please share his user name so others can block him if they wish to do so.

#5577795 - 04/05/12 02:05 PM Re: Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar [Re: DiceX]
Dr. Balls Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: UP THE IRONS!
 Originally Posted By: DiceX
Refund the guy's money, cancel the transaction, and block him from bidding on your auctions.

...and please share his user name so others can block him if they wish to do so.

I was thinking that very thing. This sounds like a guy who is just setting up the situation to demand a discount after he gets his books because you didn't adhere to his requests.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Need a new logo? Send a PM + Work I've done for Boardies + My CAF page
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

#5577852 - 04/05/12 02:29 PM Re: Ever have an ebay buyer that is demanding his comics be in mylar [Re: DiceX]
Dick Pontoon Offline

Spoon Pontoon

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Between 2nd and 7th
 Originally Posted By: DiceX

And while you're doing that, let us know what the books were. I imagine they were not high grade, key, or expensive books?

Page 1 of 6 12345>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, plitch, cgcmod3, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, scaffrey, cgcmod5, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod7, CCGmod0, cgcmod8, Barbara T, cgcmod9, Matt Nelson, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, PaulS., ccgmod1 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FSH @ COST- Nice scarce denarius of the Roman emperor Otho, 69 AD, NGC Fine
by lordmarcovan
10/24/14 06:03 AM
FSH: 1919-D Walker PCGS vf35 $625 dlvd
by BAJJERFAN
10/23/14 09:28 PM
New coins added to website, more to come this weekend
by stldanceartist
10/23/14 03:02 PM
eBay, 99c starting 10/23: nice 1600s/1700s "holey" silver coins + some fossils
by lordmarcovan
10/23/14 01:08 PM
Comics Marketplace
Cleaning out my closet- $3 Silver and Bronze Marvels (with a few minor keys)
by spracknetch23
10/24/14 12:38 AM
Amazing Spider-man 73 CGC 7.0 - $55
by Buzzetta
10/24/14 12:32 AM
Mystic Comics #10
by Phillip
10/24/14 12:27 AM
Astonishing Tales 25 - First Deathlok! Guardians MP 3-12 Full Set!
by mrwoogieman
10/23/14 11:09 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.016 seconds in which 0.004 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Aspen Titles