Page 1 of 6 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#5577128 - 04/05/12 08:59 AM Vintage Comics selling thread. Closed / unsold books moved to eBay
VintageComics Offline

You don't get one.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: I'm busy interneting.
Hey gang, going to list a few books for sale with reasonable prices. All books were pressed to the best of my knowledge. Feel free to drop me a PM with any questions. No HOS or probationary members.

I reserve the same right as Tupenny to unilaterally reject an but probably won't. Shipping is free within North America.

Starting in a few...

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is." - Winston Churchill.

How to use the search function.

I'm so first, I'm last. - Me

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#5577129 - 04/05/12 09:00 AM Re: Vintage Comics selling thread. [Re: VintageComics]
mikenyc Offline

Your generous actions only serve to shine the spotlight on everyone else's lack of moral fiber.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Chuckle Patch

Will there be patchouli?

#5577136 - 04/05/12 09:03 AM Re: Vintage Comics selling thread. [Re: mikenyc]
VintageComics Offline

You don't get one.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: mikenyc

Will there be patchouli?

Ooh, you're new. You haven't been to one of these yet. I don't remember the last time I had a selling thread on here.

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is." - Winston Churchill.

#5577139 - 04/05/12 09:04 AM Re: Vintage Comics selling thread. [Re: VintageComics]
Peter in Portugal Online   content
TOTAL NEWBIE

#5577143 - 04/05/12 09:06 AM Re: Vintage Comics selling thread. [Re: Peter in Portugal]
mikenyc Offline

Your generous actions only serve to shine the spotlight on everyone else's lack of moral fiber.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Chuckle Patch
What do I do with all this granola now.

#5577146 - 04/05/12 09:08 AM Re: Vintage Comics selling thread. [Re: Peter in Portugal]
VintageComics Offline

You don't get one.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Amazing Spider-man # 14 CGC 7.0 SOLD!

Book has extremely strong eye appeal for the grade. I wasn't sure how CGC would treat the stain on the left hand of Spidey (thought the book was 8.5/9.0+ without it) but apparently they didn't like it. No other glaring defects, back cover is free of any markings. Book has been averaging $800-900 over the past couple of years. Asking price is $800.

#5577150 - 04/05/12 09:09 AM Re: Vintage Comics selling thread. [Re: mikenyc]
VintageComics Offline

You don't get one.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: mikenyc
What do I do with all this granola now.

Soak it, gramps.

#5577159 - 04/05/12 09:15 AM Re: Vintage Comics selling thread. [Re: VintageComics]
asteroid-comix Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Planet Lv-426
That is one nice #14 Roy.

Board Feedback on Sales Transactions

#5577161 - 04/05/12 09:17 AM Re: Vintage Comics selling thread. [Re: VintageComics]
VintageComics Offline

You don't get one.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Daredevil 1 CGC 8.0 OWW

Very strong eye appeal for the grade with no real glaring defects. Just accumulative defects resulting in the CGC 8.0 grade. Book is well centred, back cover is clean and free of markings. The CGC scan does make the book look a little darker but the book presents well and bright in hand. Thought this had a shot at 8.5 when I submitted it. These have been selling well (as witnessed here on the boards), have been trending upwards from $2100-$2550 over the past 2 years and I recently sold a copy privately for $2500. Asking $2350 for this one.

#5577174 - 04/05/12 09:23 AM Re: Vintage Comics selling thread. [Re: VintageComics]
VintageComics Offline

You don't get one.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Justice League Of America 1 CGC 6.5 COW

Another really popular book. For some reason this book attracts a lot of attention when I have one on eBay. This book also presents extremely well for the grade with a stain that runs through the right edge of the pages (about the size of a quarter on the interior covers). There is only one recorded sale on GPA for $2100 about a year ago but judging by recent sale of 6.0 (at $2000) and 7.0 (at $3000) this is probably a $2500 book. Asking price $2200.

Page 1 of 6 12345>Last »

Moderator:  cgcmod6, dena, Gemma, cgcmod4, cgcmod2, cgcmod3, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS: 3 NGC graded Irish Pennies
by agentjim007
07:12 AM
Today: Coin Auctions by GreatCollections - Superb Half Dimes, Morgans and More
by ianrussell
02:05 PM
FSH: Nuclear toned 1969-d pcgs ms64 Kennedy Half dollar, Rainbow Washingtons too
by PCcoins
01:53 PM
1819/8 Capped Bust Half NGC VF30 O-102 on Ebay
by A.Phillips
07/26/14 09:13 PM
Comics Marketplace
One Book - Strange Tales 180, CGC 9.0 White pages
by DavidTheDavid
Peter Panzerfaust Lot 8 CGC & 9 CGC/SS
by krighton
Black Adamīs first modern app !
by Mijael77
03:27 PM
Barth's Moving sale - slabs, keys, and more!
by Barth
03:08 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.016 seconds in which 0.005 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

IDW Publishing