Page 1 of 31 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#5576581 - 04/04/12 11:29 PM 350+ Non-Dollar Marvels A-Z (Infinity Abyss, Thanos) All books now 50% OFF!
Annihilus Offline

Can you neg yourself?

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Marietta, GA

These are from the same collection as my last two dollar book sales, but these are (shocker) more than a dollar

Included in this sale are harder to find issues in the runs, some first and last issues, more desirable books, etc., etc. None of these books are going to break the bank and I should have them pretty competitively priced, so hopefully you'll find something that interests you before I schlep them off to Lonestar or wherever.

Specifics on Condition/Typical Defects of the books in this sale: Probably about 3/4 of these books were stored without bags/boards, so some of them have developed a slight spine roll typical of books stored in this manner. Probably nothing a good bag/board wouldn't fix. There are not a lot of 9.8 type books here, but most are around 9.0 or so. Otherwise, they're pretty nice books - but there are several that won't meet 9.0... which is why I've included scans for all of them. In other words: see scans for specifics. PM me with any questions. All of the folks that picked up books from my first two installments seemed pretty happy with what they got.

Pricing: All books priced as marked, I usually try keeping them at half the going rate or thereabouts, but this may vary depending on the book or my mood.

Shipping: Whatever method you choose, you pick up the postage. I will ship internationally, you pick up the postage. If you buy a bunch of books, you may consider having them shipped via shortbox/longbox. Media mail is an option providing you realize that your local USPS may upcharge you if them deem the contents do not qualify for Media Mail.

Titles Included in SALE #3 (this sale): Bishop, Cable, Cable & Deadpool, Deadpool, Emma Frost, Excalibur, Gambit, Generation X, Infinity Abyss, Marvel The End, Marvel Zombies, Spider-Man, Thanos, Thor, Uncanny X-Men, What-If, Wolverine, X-Factor, X-Men

Annihilus Guarantees:
1. Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you're not happy, I'm not happy.
2. I list regularly (usually each day). No long stretches with no listings.
3. I Invoice promptly, within a day or two of the end of the sale.
4. I ship promptly upon receipt of your payment, usually next day.
5. I will not cry if nobody buys my books. I will not say krap like "Nobody is interested? REALLY?" I'm not lame. Mostly.

As always, shenanigans encouraged, but not mandatory.

Listings to follow!

"The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

"If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by. - Sun Tzu

Novel 1: Dystopia (Complete)
Novel 2: Rust (In Process)

Forum only selling notice

GENERAL PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ON POSTING GUIDELINES

Note that the members of this board are encouraged to POLITELY point out posts that violate the marketplace posting guidelines, and to notify the moderators.

Thread starters: If you disagree that the guidelines have been violated and have reasons, then take it to the discussion thread and hash it out there. But please take the time to read the guidelines.

A probation list for bad transactions is maintained by the community. You are still responsible for your own transactions.

#5576592 - 04/04/12 11:34 PM Re: 350+ Non-Dollar Marvels A-Z [Re: Annihilus]
chriswALKEN Offline
Chatzilla

http://www.hopefailedyou.blogspot.com

http://www.tentonstudios.com/forum/index.php?topic=10163.0

#5576599 - 04/04/12 11:39 PM Amazing Spider-Man 252 [Re: chriswALKEN]
Annihilus Offline

Can you neg yourself?

TOTAL NEWBIE

Amazing Spider-Man 252 (8.5) - Your Price: $20.00

"The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

"If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by. - Sun Tzu

#5576609 - 04/04/12 11:42 PM Re: Amazing Spider-Man 252 [Re: Annihilus]
Snake Eyes Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Alabama
5. I will not cry if nobody buys my books. I will not say krap like "Nobody is interested? REALLY?" I'm not lame. Mostly.

Love it!

#5576612 - 04/04/12 11:43 PM Astonishing X-Men 1 Director's Cut [Re: Annihilus]
Annihilus Offline

Can you neg yourself?

TOTAL NEWBIE

Astonishing X-Men 1 Director's Cut (9.4) - Your Price: $2.00

I'll throw in a copy of issue 10 (ltd edition) for free with purchase.

#5576614 - 04/04/12 11:45 PM Re: Amazing Spider-Man 252 [Re: Snake Eyes]
Annihilus Offline

Can you neg yourself?

TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: Snake Eyes

Love it!

What's up, my brotha?

That sounds pretty cranky, doesn't it?

Hey, it's been a long couple of months ;\)

#5576626 - 04/04/12 11:51 PM Re: Amazing Spider-Man 252 [Re: Annihilus]
Snake Eyes Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Alabama
Packing boxes for the move and buying books to put in more boxes...I am not well.

And nothing wrong with a little curmudgeonliness on a Wednesday night...

#5576651 - 04/05/12 12:04 AM Avengers 4: Wizard Ace Edition [Re: Snake Eyes]
Annihilus Offline

Can you neg yourself?

TOTAL NEWBIE

Avengers 4: Wizard Ace Edition - Your Price: $2.00 SOLD to ss5rmp @50% OFF!

#5576657 - 04/05/12 12:08 AM Bishop 15 [Re: Annihilus]
Annihilus Offline

Can you neg yourself?

TOTAL NEWBIE

Bishop 15 (9.2) - Your Price: $2.00

Penultimate issue.

#5576661 - 04/05/12 12:09 AM Bishop 16 [Re: Annihilus]
Annihilus Offline

Can you neg yourself?

TOTAL NEWBIE

Bishop 16 (9.2) - Your Price: $5.00 SOLD to TJ325 @50%OFF!

Last issue.

Page 1 of 31 12345>Last »

Moderator:  cgcmod6, Architecht, dena, Gemma, cgcmod4, cgcmod, cgcmod2, cgcmod3, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, plitch, ccgmod1 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTS: Grandma's coins
by stldanceartist
Yesterday at 11:23 PM
WTB 1963-D Roosevelt MS67* of MS67*FT
by Lablover
Yesterday at 08:51 PM
Labor Day Sale - Toners!
by physics-fan3.14
Yesterday at 06:16 PM
Today at GreatCollections - NGC Franklins, Morgans, Rare Gold and More
by ianrussell
08/31/14 05:03 PM
Comics Marketplace
JIM 83 Blue Label CGC 1.0
by MarvelOnly
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
CGC SALE! Strange Tales #115 CGC 8.0 SS (Signed by Stan Lee) more to come
by chezmtghut
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Marvel Preview #4 CGC 9.2 White Pages
by MPS
Yesterday at 11:07 PM
Brave & the Bold #28 and Speed Comics #1
by nearmint
Yesterday at 10:49 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.026 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

125 x 125 - Geppi's Entertainment Museum