• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Agent007 --

Why do I have a feeling that your definition of "decent" is a little higher than mine? :D

Curators...that's a wonderful FF #6. Is the color as vibrant in person as the legends of Curators would have us believe?

Dan

Agent007 --

Why do I have a feeling that your definition of "decent" is a little higher than mine? :D

Curators...that's a wonderful FF #6. Is the color as vibrant in person as the legends of Curators would have us believe?

Dan

I have never seen any of the curators in person, even this one I won. But when I received the book it was far better in person than HA scan or my scan. Colors are vibrant and glossy in person on this book. I can't speak for the curators, but this one is fantastic and looks like it was just printed IMO. I usually like SA books in the 6.5-8.0 range that look great, don't show front staples on front cover and centered the best it can be. The ones I think are my personal KEYS I try to find a higher grade I'm willing to pay for. Who needs a retirement? :) FF4 I'll shoot for a 9.0 or higher and FF5 8.0 or higher. Just depends what $ I have to work with when I see something I want. I didn't buy one darn book last year (2011) and have been finding stuff I want this year. Nick

My holy grail has arrived. Picked up this Fantastic Four #1 from roulette44 (aka Joey). This completes my FF #1-53 run.

FF1CGC25.jpg

:applause:

This is definitely my holy grail too. Congrats!!

Hey fellow FF fans I am putting up a run of FF tonight in the for sale section including FF#1 2.5 ss stan lee and a sweet copy of FF#5 6.5 ow/w as well as 3, 6-10,12 &13

Stop by and check it out

Was a nice thread! If I had the funds, I would have picked something up. The FF 3 was nice, for the grade (and the price). The FF 1 CGC 2.5 SS was a beauty!

Just got this in the mail. First Watcher and Red Ghost. I only need one (#11) more FF for the set to current. :cloud9: This and Amazing were the two titles I thought when I was younger I would never finish. Feels pretty nice needing one more of this and two more Amazings for the sets! :headbang:

2012-04-04170542.jpg[/img]

Here's a couple I just got back today.

th_FantasticFour5.jpgth_CreepyWorlds36.jpg

CONGRATS! :headbang: Never seen that CREEPY cover before...why...that's...just...CREEPY! :insane:

I know the publisher did at least FF #1-6. I've got 3 of them and am always on the lookout for the others.

Added more Fantastic Four Stan Lee SS books to my set. Still shooting for FF#1-53 Stan Lee SS collection

Fantastic Four #1 CGC 2.5 SS Stan Lee

Purchased from VW ClobberinThing

FF1CGC25SS.jpg

Fantastic Four #26 CGC 6.5 SS Stan Lee

FF26CGC65SS.jpg

Fantastic Four #142 CGC 9.4 SS Stan Lee

FF142CGC94SS.jpg

Fantastic Four #587 CGC 9.8 SS 4x Signed Stan Lee, Jonathan Hickman, Steve Epting, Alan Davis

Traded with somewhereintexas

FF587CGC98SS.jpg