Loc: Orange County, SoCal
Welcome to the March Madness Grading Tournament FINAL 4.
Congratulations to those who have advanced to the prestigious FINAL 4 . This round pits some perrenial powerhouse teams against each other. In the East #1 seeded Toro faces the tournament cinderella story #15 ranked Zuckuss2003. In the West, it will be the always tough #7 Divad facing a final four veteran #14 Jeffreykli. Good luck to all.
Rules for this and future rounds:
1. Four books will be posted. PM me all grades in the order they are listed. Associate the book with the grade and include your username in the body of the PM.
2. Submit your grades in standard CGC recognized increments.
3. Due date for grades is Tuesday at 11:00 PM PST or when the last team submits its grades. All grade submissions are final.
4. No conditional grades will be accepted. Please ask questions to seek clarification before submitting grades.
5. The following is a list of things I will always disclose when posting the scans. A. Any defects not clearly visible. (ie. NCB creases) B. Moisture Stains not apparent on the scan. C. Damage to a book which was not present at the time of grading. D. Any damage/ scratches on the CGC case which may appear as flaws on the book.
6. Your score will be tallied based on the sum of the points awarded for the grade assigned each book based on the chart below:
Spot on= 20 points .2 off= 18 points .5 or closer= 15 points .7 or closer= 10 points 1 or closer = 7 points. 1.2 or closer= 5 points. 1.5 or closer= 2 points 2 or closer = 0 points Over 2 grades off= Technical Foul -5 points