• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Ok who is going to collect Walking Dead for kids? hm

http://www.skybound.com/

Is it sad that I want one?

Yes :baiting:

My wife tells me that I shouldn't show my 3-year-old the pictures when he asks to see what book I am reading.

This would have been perfect. Every toddler should be introduced to zombies in some way.

Ok who is going to collect Walking Dead for kids? hm

http://www.skybound.com/

I'm going to purchase issue one so it can hang next to my commission piece from a few years back.

100_1386.jpg

Hey look at that, today is my 10 year anniversary.

Best April Fools Day Joke of the year! Also, I did't know that Walking Dead for kids is that bad of an idea. Obviously the content would have to be edited for children, but I think it would be a fun Sunday morning cartoon

Edited by Nico Esq

Well I hope I can later on down the road buy back my CGC graded WD comics for a lot less than what people are paying me for them currently. Or just land some 9.8s on the #19s and #27s I need to get graded. :)

$800 + shipping for my #19 9.8 Universal. Very nice.

Can someone tell me what issue Daryl will be making his first appearance in? Reedus will be at Wizard World Philly in June and I'd like to get that book CGC SS if it comes out before then.

Issue 101 (thumbs u