• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,380 posts in this topic

How many times have you gone to a flea market, dreaming of finding some great stuff only to find piles of nickel worth comics... Thanks to my brother, we went and there was a gent selling some comics. He said they were old and were $20 a comic. Well enjoy I still am pinching myself....

Not only a great score but an eclectic group of comics too. Robotmen of the Lost Planet! What are the odds of finding that alongside a Sheena #1?!

How many times have you gone to a flea market, dreaming of finding some great stuff only to find piles of nickel worth comics... Thanks to my brother, we went and there was a gent selling some comics. He said they were old and were $20 a comic. Well enjoy I still am pinching myself....

Not only a great score but an eclectic group of comics too. Robotmen of the Lost Planet! What are the odds of finding that alongside a Sheena #1?!

Not to mention the Adventure and More Fun.

It's tax time and all kind of crazy stuff is walking in the doors of the store. I bought a Hulk 1, two Silver Streak 6s, a nice batch of pre-hero Atlas, boxes and boxes of modern stuff, a coverless Detective 31, and a killer collection of 50s sci-fi movie posters in the last week.

Two keepers...

flash89.jpg

all-american89.jpg

Are these counterfeits?:baiting:

Yes. Somalian. And very high quality.

everyone knows the somalians have cornered the c'feit market on 9.2 89's---how did you fall for that?

Fall for what? I was looking for high quality Somalian 89s of the counterfeit variety ^^

It's tax time and all kind of crazy stuff is walking in the doors of the store. I bought a Hulk 1, two Silver Streak 6s, a nice batch of pre-hero Atlas, boxes and boxes of modern stuff, a coverless Detective 31, and a killer collection of 50s sci-fi movie posters in the last week.

Two keepers...

flash89.jpg

all-american89.jpg

Wow Rich, does this imply you actually look forward to tax time? hm