• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,897 posts in this topic

Very nice grab! I looked at that book as well. Great cover. Congrats. (thumbs u

You have assembled some awesome books in your time on the boards.

I forgot about that one...it doesn't come around that often and I'm always loving Wrightson books

Unfortunately, I ran into some shipping issues with this book. The seller shipped this book with some less than stellar packaging and the post office shattered the case and possibly did a small amount of damage to the book itself.

HoM209

Ugh. Looks pre-existing to me. Which, imo, would NOT qualify for the grade it got. Looks like there was a little SCS damage though.

Yea, this book is killing me. I'm totally bipolar about this transaction. One moment, I'm like yea f it I'm sending it back to the buyer. The next moment I'm like, HoM209, I've been looking for you for about year and luv you....

I emailed CGC to get the grader notes on this book to see if that corner is a preexisting condition. I mean other than that, it's a nice copy.

:(

DCSpecial11.jpg

I bought this book in Hollywood, Calif at World Book and News. They had every title imaginable. My friend and I, Gary, would drive down there after school, visit Bond Street Books and then head over to World Book and News. We each bought a copy of this Monsters book. Sadly, Gary died about a year later in the Vietnam War. When I was in Washington DC back in the late 1990s I visited the Wall and saw his name. I broke down and cried for about a half hour. RIP-Gary. I'll always love you!

My family and myself are considered very lucky.

Both of my Grandfathers fought in WWII

1 Uncle in the Korean War

3 Uncles and my Father in the Vietnam War

My cousin and myself in the Gulf War

No casualities in any of the Wars or Conflicts

But I got shot, lol. :wishluck:

No, it came from CLink. Metro tend to stick to their asking price on books. It is a formula that works for them. Frank is usually good for free shipping though.

Congrats on that Clink purchase, that was a very reasonable price. I plucked my copy out of the comicconnect auction and while not the highest it was a painful purchase.