• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

That book is sick dude...
Thanks! I've got another one from the same publisher that reprints Avengers #1 and some others from a different publisher reprinting other Marvel keys like FF #1, 2 & 5 / AF 15 & ToS #39. I think they're pretty cool.

From JonJesper productions...Mahnke

Mhanke-1.jpg

From our creative team in New York City, our engineering counterparts in Tokyo, all 17 of our subsidiary companies based off of Paris, Milan, Beijing, and of course, all of our administrative staff at the Chespirito Headquarters in Compton California, we would all like to thank Jonjester for his hard work and effort in being able to help us obtain a truly unique sketch...and for that, WE SALUTE YOU Sir!!!

Huge Kudos to Rich Henn for helping me get these done for my DoS run!!

jla50.jpg

sup82.jpg

Very happy with this one's grade since I bought it for $2.

sup83.jpg

I love this cover and the recent cover swap version Jurgens did for the Reign of Doomsday series so I got them both done.

188384o002.jpg

And finally, my first international version. This one is from Italy.

italianz.jpg

I'd just like to thank you to everyone from CGC who worked the booth at C2E2 this past weekend. Everyone was incredibly helpful and patient even when things were at their craziest on Saturday. You all did a great job. :applause:

Wordslinger, I'm loving those Superman books!

I have to find the swap version of the Reign of DD for myself :thumbsup:

And the Supes 83 epilogue, for some reason, I don't think I have that, even in my OO collection :whatthe:

Don't know how I missed it.