Page 23 of 26 « First<2122232425>Last »
Topic Options
#5558967 - 03/28/12 06:09 PM Re: The Walking Dead #94 Black & White Image Expo Variant Club [Re: Branget]
dhurley Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: Dirty Jersey
 Originally Posted By: branget
Raw carpet pic

Any suggestions for the graded pic?

forgetaboutit
I would like to see the graded pic with some "pop" ---no idea what that is but this Canadian guy I know says it all the time

#5558976 - 03/28/12 06:17 PM Re: The Walking Dead #94 Black & White Image Expo Variant Club [Re: dhurley]
Branget Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: The placement is PERFECT!
You and your soda.

Did you see my ImageExpo video debut?
I don't pick fights. I simply toss what I call cuddly, little fun bombs. Often these are mistaken for digs or digs in disguise. Despite not attaching an rsvp nor sase, they always seem to elicit a response nevertheless. I am told this is because I have a pugnacious, jackassery style of posting which requires me to be regularly reminded of how unpleasant I can be. - hockey&comicsguy

#5558984 - 03/28/12 06:21 PM Re: The Walking Dead #94 Black & White Image Expo Variant Club [Re: Branget]
dhurley Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

lol
link please

#5559145 - 03/28/12 07:47 PM Re: The Walking Dead #94 Black & White Image Expo Variant Club [Re: Branget]
FIREFLY Offline
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

Loc: SLO, Califas
 Originally Posted By: FIREFLY
Hopefully we can do lunch next year Joel. Always willing to share. \:\)

The guy who bought 15 is the same guy that bought 3 on Sunday is the same guy that showed the seller of the current issue on eBay is the same guy responsible for sonofywh/Julio/Firefly buying more. Oakland was fun. \:\)

Which picture would you like? \:\)

Fixed that for you. I thought that was you when Joel mentioned it and before I read your post.

What needed fixing. \?\?\?

You got your advice from the seller of the one on eBay who got the idea from the same guy as me.

Check the post, homeslice. I don't disagree with the advice, but I do wish I would've bought 15 copies. I only actually bought 6 not including my badge. I love that cover.

#5559181 - 03/28/12 08:08 PM Re: The Walking Dead #94 Black & White Image Expo Variant Club [Re: FIREFLY]
dhurley Offline

#5559247 - 03/28/12 08:31 PM Re: The Walking Dead #94 Black & White Image Expo Variant Club [Re: FIREFLY]
Branget Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

The guy who bought 15 is the same guy that bought 3 on Sunday is the same guy that showed the seller of the current issue on eBay is the same guy responsible for sonofywh/Julio/Firefly buying more. Oakland was fun. \:\)

Fixed that for you. I thought that was you when Joel mentioned it and before I read your post.

You got your advice from the seller of the one on eBay who got the idea from the same guy as me.

Check the post, homeslice. I don't disagree with the advice, but I do wish I would've bought 15 copies. I only actually bought 6 not including my badge. I love that cover.

Me and me partners bought 15, 3 Sunday, showed the current eBay seller he could buy more who then advised you of buying more.
I don't pick fights. I simply toss what I call cuddly, little fun bombs. Often these are mistaken for digs or digs in disguise. Despite not attaching an rsvp nor sase, they always seem to elicit a response nevertheless. I am told this is because I have a pugnacious, jackassery style of posting which requires me to be regularly reminded of how unpleasant I can be. - hockey&comicsguy

#5559327 - 03/28/12 08:53 PM Re: The Walking Dead #94 Black & White Image Expo Variant Club [Re: Branget]
brendanb438 Offline

Loc: Cincinnati, OH

Me and me partners bought 15, 3 Sunday, showed the current eBay seller he could buy more who then advised you of buying more.

Still find it crazy this Rohr character ended up with more B&Ws and colors than anybody else. Any idea if this is an Image or Skybound employee moving all of those on eBay?

#5559530 - 03/28/12 09:33 PM Re: The Walking Dead #94 Black & White Image Expo Variant Club [Re: Branget]
FIREFLY Offline

Loc: SLO, Califas

I get it now.

Edited by FIREFLY (03/28/12 10:27 PM)

#5559885 - 03/28/12 10:40 PM Re: The Walking Dead #94 Black & White Image Expo Variant Club [Re: brendanb438]
Branget Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: brendanb438

Still find it crazy this Rohr character ended up with more B&Ws and colors than anybody else. Any idea if this is an Image or Skybound employee moving all of those on eBay?

And how many is that?

#5573615 - 04/03/12 10:50 PM Re: The Walking Dead #94 Black & White Image Expo Variant Club [Re: Branget]
PaulyD Offline
If I just sell the car, I can up my bid...

Loc: Seattle, WA
I hereby officially announce my inclusion in this club.

Edited by PaulyD (04/03/12 10:50 PM)

Page 23 of 26 « First<2122232425>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, cgcmod3, dena, scaffrey, plitch, cgcmod5, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, ccgmod1 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS: 3 NGC graded Irish Pennies
by agentjim007
Yesterday at 07:12 AM
Today: Coin Auctions by GreatCollections - Superb Half Dimes, Morgans and More
by ianrussell
07/27/14 02:05 PM
FSH: Nuclear toned 1969-d pcgs ms64 Kennedy Half dollar, Rainbow Washingtons too
by PCcoins
07/27/14 01:53 PM
1819/8 Capped Bust Half NGC VF30 O-102 on Ebay
by A.Phillips
07/26/14 09:13 PM
Comics Marketplace
Green Lantern #76 5.5/6.0 "RAW" affordable copy
by Spiderman-on-Tilt
Today at 12:59 AM
Shutter #1 CGC 9.8 -- covers A, B, C, and D -- all four for $120.00!
by ryan_klubeck
Today at 12:04 AM
Cap #66 and Subby #32 (top census copies) plus the WM ST #125 and TOS #65
by cgcworld
Yesterday at 10:15 PM
2 Edgar Church Books + Bethlehem Weird Mysteries #9 + Hulk #6
by Mutant Manatee
Yesterday at 09:30 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.02 seconds in which 0.009 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

IDW Publishing