• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
21 21

4,764 posts in this topic

this thread has quieted down lately, he's something to get it going again

this group of books comes from an OO collection, I've bought a few runs from this same collection, including one longbox that was just 70s Marvel reprint books, which included these beauties...

sme_4.jpg

sme_5.jpg

sme_6.jpg

sme_7.jpg

mta_1.jpg

mta_3.jpg

mta_4.jpg

mta_5.jpg

mta_7.jpg

mta_8.jpg

and more....

msh_32.jpg

msh_33.jpg

mcg_34.jpg

mcg_35.jpg

mcg_36.jpg

mcg_37.jpg

mcg_38.jpg

mt_35.jpg

mt_36.jpg

mt_37.jpg

mt_40.jpg

These will all be off to Sarasota soon... anyone have an opinion on the sanity of submitting the rest of the reprints (besides these Picture Frames) to CGC??

These will all be off to Sarasota soon... anyone have an opinion on the sanity of submitting the rest of the reprints (besides these Picture Frames) to CGC??

Wow. Tons of great books, Kaylab. And lots of tough books in high grade too. I hope you share again when you get them back from CGC.

For the non-Picture Frames books, I don't know if they're worth submitting. They might be if they're 9.6s or 9.8s, but I haven't noticed much demand unless they're early Marvel Tales. Worldwide Comics has some very nice Marvel Triple Actions in 9.6 and 9.8 at reasonable prices, but it looks like only the PFs have sold, at least so far. And if you do submit the non-PFs, I'd think about doing a pre-screen for 9.6s or better.

this group of books comes from an OO collection, I've bought a few runs from this same collection, including one longbox that was just 70s Marvel reprint books, which included these beauties...

You lucky :censored: !

sme_6.jpg

Wow! Nice book.

Only one copy is certified and it's a 9.4.

Yours looks as good if not better. :applause:

Love the recent raw books posted.

Here's a few more...

Four Rawhide Kid's from Suscha News,

and a hard-to-find Two-Gun Kid #101 from parts unknown.

:golfclap: those a damn nice MC!

As can be expected, I'm having the toughest time tracking down raw PF Westerns (I'm trying to find all PFs in the wild and then grade.. I like the challenge in this, lol)

Great books, Mitch. The Suschas have been a big find for us Picture Frame fans. Especially for the non-hero titles like horror and Westerns.

+!

Those Suscha books are AWESOME!

I'm not much for the non-hero titles so i cant speak to those but all the Suscha books i've bought look amazing. When the Ped 1st came out, i heard a LOT of people badmouthing them saying they got gift grades but ive been nothing but impressed with every issue ive seen other than maybe 3-4. The BA books are flat out incredible and have some of the brightest, glossiest covers ive ever seen (worship)

sme_6.jpg

Wow! Nice book.

Only one copy is certified and it's a 9.4.

Yours looks as good if not better. :applause:

Agreed...this is a ridiculously tough book. What a stunner. :headbang:

FF #1, Amazing Fantasy #15, Journey #83? Feh. Big deal.

I found a 9.4 Chili #20. (Not the strongest NM, but I'll take it.)

Chili20.jpg

Yeah!

I'll take that Chili copy any day of the week.

(And boy oh boy... do I ever dig that see-through babydoll outfit. I need to get the wife one of those! lol )

Great books, Mitch. The Suschas have been a big find for us Picture Frame fans. Especially for the non-hero titles like horror and Westerns.

+!

Those Suscha books are AWESOME!

I'm not much for the non-hero titles so i cant speak to those but all the Suscha books i've bought look amazing. When the Ped 1st came out, i heard a LOT of people badmouthing them saying they got gift grades but ive been nothing but impressed with every issue ive seen other than maybe 3-4. The BA books are flat out incredible and have some of the brightest, glossiest covers ive ever seen (worship)

I totally agree. (thumbs u

The Suscha News collection has produced some amazing books thus far.

Not only are the Marvel PF consistently receiving top-tier grades but the print production quality and page color preservation is pretty darn good, too.

Additionally, the original owner pulled duplicates, triplicates, and in some cases, quadruplicate copies off the distributor's pallets, and a good many of these books are the highest graded copies to date.

Here's a couple more...

DDS-3_9-6a.jpg

F-6_9-6.jpg