• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

I just wanted to thank Joe Pierson (Piersonite) for helping me out with a SS snag. He was extremely professional and got right on it, and the problem has been solved!

In other SS news, kudos to David Marquez for doing a great (and free) sketch on this Secret Warriors book for my brother at WW Austin:

SecretWarriors24CGCss.jpg

For my own collection, NYComics facilitated these three books for me at the Baltimore show. The #189 is signed by McLeod and is the highest and only 9.8 SS copy. The #274 is double-signed by Romita Sr. and Frenz, and is one of only 3 9.8 copies (wonder if the others are double-signed...). The #297 is signed by Saviuk and is the only 9.6 SS copy behind only one 9.8 SS book. Thanks Sean!

ASM189CGCss.jpg

ASM274CGCss.jpg

ASM297CGCss.jpg

Thanks to DWC, tried to bump the Spiderman Platinum up by having Todd sign on the back in gold (hoped for a sketch) but love the result! :)

bbdf8e1e.jpg

Joe and Stan on Cap 255, yes I will score Miller, Rubenstein, and Byrne (yes I said it)

f0db062a.jpg

Stan on Cap 25, had hoped to add Joe before his passing (R.I.P. Joe)

fdf6e676.jpg

doh! Long Long Long overdue Kudos for the boardies that have helped advance my collection over the past few months.

in no particular order...all you guys rock (worship)

Kevlar

Secret Son

Rich_Henn

GACollectibles

Joel Elad

HarleyTroy

alphatrion1

GODOFTHUNDER

Mr. Mylar

Par2ch

Menace

Spideyfan88

wolvie3579

if I forgot you I will get ya in the next update :foryou:

Big thanks to Rich_Henn these got Hammered 9.8 with sketch on both. Thanks once again Rich wow.This was my First time using a CAW and great experince. I will use Rich again for my selfish needs. Thanks Rich

chew 23

chewnola.jpg

By tjanse at 2012-03-08

chew 12

chewnola2.jpg

By tjanse at 2012-03-08

My last 2 books back from NYC and beyond! Thanks again to DWC! XMen 101 by Lee and Claremont

91524d31.jpg

Tomb of Dracula.21 (Blade appearance) by Romita, Sr., need to recase to have BG Pedigree reflected on label

8fbf9544.jpg