• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

Even though you confirmed the address with the buyer, it needs to say "confirmed address" under his address in the paypal payment. Otherwise they won't be able to do anything about it.

I've had my own problems with buyers with zero feedback, they just don't pay for anything.

Even though you confirmed the address with the buyer, it needs to say "confirmed address" under his address in the paypal payment. Otherwise they won't be able to do anything about it.

I've had my own problems with buyers with zero feedback, they just don't pay for anything.

Shipping address - confirmed

No I mean I literally walked him through getting his address from unconfirmed to confirmed with a PayPal rep who I deal with when I have issues. I have a direct line because of being a PowerSeller/ Top Rated Seller PayPal Advantage Business member or some dumb title that comes with the amount of funds I move in and out of PayPal.

From being paranoid I checked to see who owns the property at the address that we setup as his confirmed address through PayPal and it happens to be him.

lol

I find the whole thing fascinating. I have flipped my share of books and even tried my hand as a part time dealer in my late teens. But to actually be able to sit and watch this book explode, pretty much in real time (with the accessibility of GPA data and Ebay) is pretty trippy.

Agreed. I find it funny that I actually have a little regret selling copies for under $300. :facepalm:

I traded JJ a 9.8 TM signed 19 a couple of months ago for a Hemsworth signed Thor book. I feel like a complete dillhole. I could get four of those for what they are going for now. :ohnoez:

Agreed. I find it funny that I actually have a little regret selling copies for under $300. :facepalm:

I traded JJ a 9.8 TM signed 19 a couple of months ago for a Hemsworth signed Thor book. I feel like a complete dillhole. I could get four of those for what they are going for now. :ohnoez:

:gossip: Hurry.....

123863.jpg.f52f8da3d6d46b33f2fc5cbd67249c1e.jpg

That used to be the case, but hasn't been true for several years now when it comes to eBay listings - as long as you're shipping to the address listed in the Paypal account, it doesn't matter whether it's confirmed or not; you'll be covered by Paypal either way.

From the Paypal seller protection faq:

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=security/seller_protection_faq

Is coverage only available when I ship to a confirmed address?

You must ship the item to the shipping address on the Transaction Details page, and the transaction must be marked eligible or partially eligible.

Items sold on eBay will be marked eligible even if the shipping address is unconfirmed.

Items sold on websites other than eBay will generally be marked eligible if the shipping address is confirmed, and partially eligible if the shipping address is unconfirmed.

I'm really interested in Futurama #1 San Diego Variant mainly because it's already up to $76 and 7 bids with four days to go but also because there is no prior sales data to determine if this is the average price. hm

Auction claims they are limited to 2,000 copies so surely a few more have surfaced since this one. (shrug)

I sell books to people with zero feedback all the time, never had a problem with them that I can remember. I also sell books to people who have Ebay accounts set up in like 2005 with no activity until recently. People are getting back into the market, the media is driving this train. Hang on to your hat.

I'm really interested in Futurama #1 San Diego Variant mainly because it's already up to $76 and 7 bids with four days to go but also because there is no prior sales data to determine if this is the average price. hm

Auction claims they are limited to 2,000 copies so surely a few more have surfaced since this one. (shrug)

There used to be alot of them last year as buy it nows. I got my copy for $20 a couple years ago.